At the ballpark, the Rally Pack serve as a cheer squad that performs various tasks at all Reds home games including t-shirt launches, birthday package deliveries, prize giveaways and promotions performed live on the ballpark's video boards.
The Rally Pack also makes appearances at community events and activities around Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Members of the Scotts Reds Rally Pack always bring energy and excitement to every event they attend.
The Reds are currently recruiting for new members to join the 2016 squad. Apply today at reds.com/rallypack.
• Interact with fans to get them cheering and engaged in the game
• Execute in-game promotions and entertainment including t-shirt launches, birthday package deliveries, prize giveaways, and other promotions
• Maintain a fun and enthusiastic attitude at all times
• Foster a family friendly environment and work closely with kids
• Work closely with the Reds mascots
• Must be 19 years or older
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays, and be available for a majority of Reds home games
• Must be comfortable performing activities and interacting with fans on camera in front of 40,000+ fans
• Must also be comfortable wearing cheerleader-like attire
• Prior performance or entertainment experience preferred
• Please complete application online at reds.com/rallypack by Feb. 24
• Only select applicants will be invited to interviews on Feb. 29 through March 3
• Final tryouts are scheduled to be held on March 11
• For more information, please contact Shannon Pratt at (513) 765-7347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rally Pack is a paid, seasonal position. The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer.