Single-game tickets for the 2016 Los Angeles Angels season will go on sale on Saturday, February 20 at 10 a.m. through Angels.com and the Angel Stadium Box Office. In addition, the Angels release their 2016 Promotional Calendar, which begins with a matchup vs. the Chicago Cubs on Monday, April 4. The schedule features: 25 promotional giveaway dates, a celebration of Angel Stadium's 50th Anniversary, as well as the return of a free Fiesta Angels event, Saturday Night Fireworks, Family Sundays, and another Guinness World Record®
On May 6 vs. Tampa Bay, the Angels will attempt to set the Guinness World Record® for the largest gathering of people using selfie-sticks. This will mark the seventh consecutive season that the Club has made a world record attempt. Exclusively on this night, fans will be able to use selfie-sticks* provided by the Angels.
Other highlights on the schedule include:
- Trout & Pujols Commemorative Home Run Bobblehead: April 7 vs. Texas Rangers
- Plaid Blanket: April 8 vs. Texas Rangers
- Trout Wall Catch Figurine: May 20 vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Memorial Weekend BBQ Apron: May 27 vs. Houston Astros
- Cooler Bag: June 10 vs. Cleveland Indians
- Christmas in June "Ugly Sweater" Baseball Cap: June 24 vs. Oakland Athletics
- '70s Groovy Rally Monkey: July 15 vs. Chicago White Sox
- Angels Soccer Scarf: August 2 vs. Oakland Athletics
- Mickey Mouse Replica Statue: September 16 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Find the complete promotional and special events calendar at angels.com. For a complete distribution policy, please visit angels.com/promotions. All game dates, times, opponents, prices, promotions, and events are subject to change without prior notice.
*Selfie-sticks are not permitted inside Angel Stadium. The only exception to this rule will be when the Angels distribute selfie-sticks to fans for the World Record attempt on May 6, 2016.