The Tampa Bay Rays will offer fans a special, value-laden promotions for each weekday home game during the 2016 regular season.
Single-game tickets will go on sale on Friday, February 19, exclusively at raysbaseball.com. The following day, Saturday, February 20, tickets will be available at the Rays Tampa Store at 400 N. Tampa St., the Tropicana Field Box Office or by calling 888-FAN-RAYS.
The Rays new weekday specials offered throughout the season include:
· Monday-Free Tickets for Military: For all active-duty military, retired and honorably discharged veterans, the Rays will offer two free tickets for all Monday home games and eight additional bonus dates throughout the season. The Rays are also extending this courtesy to dependents of military personnel including any spouse, child or widow. Military affiliation will be verified through ID.me, a third-party MLB-approved verification service. The Rays will remain one of a handful of major sports teams to offer free tickets to the military.
· Tuesday-$2 Kids Tickets: For all Tuesday home games, tickets for kids 14 and under are $2 with the purchase of a full priced adult ticket.
· Wednesday-$2 all beef hot dogs: For all Wednesday home games, hot dogs are just $2.
· Thursday-Senior Special: For all Thursday home games, tickets for fans 60 years of age or older are only $15.
· Friday-Student Rush: For all Friday home games, students (18 and over) with a valid high school or college ID can purchase tickets for $15.
In addition, the team has added extra value to all season ticket packages. The Rays Rewards program is designed exclusively for Rays season ticket holders and enables them to earn points redeemable for exciting baseball experiences, memorabilia and more. The Rays Rewards program awards season ticket holders points for activities such as purchasing or renewing season tickets, using their Rays Card for entry into games and spending e-cash for concessions and merchandise at Tropicana Field. Rays Rewards Points may be redeemed for select promotional items, exclusive auction items and can't-buy experiences such as watching batting practice from the field.
The team also announced the creation of an exclusive club for season ticket holders. The Draft Room Season Ticket Club is an exclusive area for full season ticket holders that will blend hospitality and comfort with behind the scenes access to Rays staff, players, and coaches. This renovated space will have new access from the main seating bowl behind home plate, and will feature pre-game entertainment and programming as well as a season ticket service center. The Draft Room will feature enhanced concessions offerings, local craft beers and themed items based on visiting teams.
For more information on Rays ticket specials, please visit raysbaseball.com/specials.
To become a season ticket holder, fans can call 888FANRAYS or visit raysbaseball.com.