Prior to the general on-sale date, special pre-sale opportunities include:
· Season Ticket Holders Pre-Sale: On Wednesday, March 2, White Sox season ticket holders will be the first to have access to individual game tickets through an online pre-sale. Full and split season plan holders will have access to purchase tickets at 10 a.m. Seven and 14-game plan holders can purchase starting at 1 p.m.
· Sox Pride Club Pre-Sale: On Thursday, March 3, at 10 a.m., members of the Sox Pride Club - the official online fan club of the White Sox - will have an online pre-sale.
· Black List Pre-Sale: On Thursday, March 3, at 1 p.m., members of the Black List - the free and official whitesox.com email fan resource for the latest Sox information - will have access to an online pre-sale.
· #SoxSocial Pre-Sale: On Thursday, March 3, at 4 p.m., fans that follow the White Sox on three of its social media channels - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - will have access to an online pre-sale.
All fans still have the opportunity to join the Sox Pride Club at soxprideclub.com or whitesox.com/spc. Fans may also become members of the Black List at no charge by visiting whitesox.com/blacklist. In order to qualify for the special Sox Pride Club or Black List pre-sales, fans must join by Monday, February 29 at 11:59 p.m.
Full details on all individual game ticket pre-sales can be found at whitesox.com/presale.
In addition to pre-sale opportunities, a limited number of tickets to the home opener at U.S. Cellular Field will be available for purchase through the Opening Day Double Play package, which returns for a second year. The two-game ticket package offers fans the opportunity to buy tickets for the first home game on Friday, April 8 against Cleveland if they also purchase tickets to an additional game in April, May or September. The Opening Day Double Play will be available for a limited time only on whitesox.com beginning at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, February 24.
Fans also can secure their seats for Opening Day now by purchasing 2016 season tickets. Ticket plans that include Opening Day start as low as $55 for 7 games. Season ticket plans and group sales packages can be purchased through whitesox.com or by phone at 312-674-1000.
Fan-favorite Family Sundays return to U.S. Cellular Field in 2016, offering tickets as low as $5 in the Upper Level and $15 in the Lower Level with $10 parking. Entertainment includes children's running the bases postgame (weather permitting), face painters, balloonists, a caricature artist and magnet art. Family Sundays cover all 13 Sunday home games during the 2016 season.
Moving to a new weekday this season, the White Sox will feature "Free T-Shirt Thursdays" - allowing the first 10,000 fans who enter U.S. Cellular Field to take home a specially designed T-shirt for each of the nine Thursday games throughout the season. The initial promotional schedule also includes the following fireworks nights, giveaways and fan favorite theme nights:
· White Sox Winter Hat Giveaway, presented by Comcast SportsNet (April 9 vs. Cleveland)
· Día de la Familia and Abreu Plush Bleacher Creature, presented by Total Performance Engine Oils (April 23 vs. Texas)
· Chris Sale K-Counter Bobblehead Giveaway, presented by Wintrust Financial (May 7 vs. Minnesota)
· White Sox Hawaiian Shirt Giveaway (June 11 vs. Kansas City)
· Elvis Night (August 26 vs. Seattle)
· Halfway to St. Patrick's Day, Fireworks and Green Cap Giveaway, presented by Miller Lite (September 9 vs. Kansas City)
· Hispanic Heritage Night and Fireworks, presented by Miller Lite (September 30 vs. Minnesota)
Additional events, theme nights and giveaways will be added and announced as Opening Day approaches. The promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos.
The entire White Sox schedule, including the promotional schedule, is available on the website. Fans also can connect with the White Sox through the team's Facebook page and Twitter (@WhiteSox), which have all the latest news and ticket information.
The best way to secure seats to 2016 White Sox games is through a season ticket plan or a group sales package, which are both on sale now. Eighty-one, 27, 14 or seven-game ticket plans and group sales packages for the 2016 season can be purchased through whitesox.com or by phone at 312-674-1000.