PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks announced that they will host the 12th annual SUBWAY® D-backs Fan Fest on Saturday, February 20 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Chase Field, with early entry at 11:00 a.m. for D-backs Season Ticket Holders and D-backs Give Back Jersey program participants. The free event will offer fans unprecedented access to current players, coaches, alumni and broadcasters, including autograph and photo sessions on the field. Last year's event drew an estimated 25,000 fans to Chase Field.
Children 12 and under will receive free autographs in a special area, while others can receive access to autograph sessions with a donation to the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation. Online autograph pre-sales for specific sessions will be made available to fans prior to Fan Fest. The first 3,000 fans will receive a SUBWAY® cash card that is loaded with amounts ranging from $1 - $100.
SUBWAY® D-backs Fan Fest highlights include:
- D-backs home clubhouse tours
- Fans can hit in the batting cages
- Player photo opportunities, courtesy of Smile Generation
- Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Yard Sale
- D-backs Race Against Cancer registration, presented by University of Arizona Cancer Center at Dignity Health St. Joseph's
- D-backs Team Shop, presented by Majestic
- D-backs Authentics featuring game-used memorabilia
- @Dbacks Social Media Zone
- Live music by The Walkens
- Family Fun Zone featuring speed pitch, T-ball and other interactive inflatables
- Wiffle ball fields featuring D-backs players, coaches and staff from the D-backs Baseball Academy, presented by Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Live Sports broadcast on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM and La Mejor 1400 AM throughout the day
- FOX Sports Arizona and Sanderson Ford KidKaster auditions
- Sanderson Ford Cronista Infantil D-backs Spanish broadcast auditions for La Mejor 1400 AM
- Kids' activity area, including face painting, airbrush tattoos and balloon artists courtesy of Banana Boat ® sunscreens
- Receive information about National Anthem, Rally-backs, Golden Glovers and D-backs Legends Racers tryouts
- First 3,000 fans will receive a SUBWAY® cash card loaded with amounts ranging from $1 - $100
D-backs season ticket holders will be able to enter SUBWAY® D-backs Fan Fest an hour early, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Season tickets can be purchased during the event through the Select-A-Seat program, which highlights available seats for the upcoming season throughout the ballpark. Mini-plans will also be made available to fans, as well as information on group and suite outings. Currently, fans can win the chance to purchase single game tickets before they go on sale Feb. 16 by registering at dbacks.com/tickets. Representatives from Salt River Fields will also be on hand with Spring Training ticket information.
Fans can register for text alerts leading up to the event by texting FANFEST to 76925. For additional information regarding SUBWAY® D-backs Fan Fest, please visit dbacks.com/fanfest or call 602.462.FEST (3378). Guests are encouraged to post throughout the event using the #DbacksFanFest hashtag.