The weekend opens with a Griffey bobblehead for the first 20,000 fans at the Aug. 5 game and concludes with a Griffey replica jersey giveaway on Aug. 7, again for the first 20,000 fans.
The other bobblehead games on the 2016 schedule are for Nelson Cruz on April 30 against the Royals, Kyle Seager on May 14 vs. the Angels, Felix Hernandez on June 24 against the Cardinals and Robinson Cano on July 16 against the Astros.
Other highlights on the special events calendar:
• The four Friday postgame fireworks displays are set for May 27 vs. the Twins, June 10 vs. the Rangers, July 1 vs. the Orioles and Aug. 19 vs. the Brewers.
• There are five hat giveaways, including the fourth annual "beard hat night" on April 29 vs. the Royals. There will also be a Mariners "Bomber" hat night on May 27 vs. the Twins, a Turn Back the Clock mid-80s Mariners cap night on June 25 vs. the Cardinals, Mariners fedora night on July 15 vs. the Astros and a Salute to Native American Day themed caps on Sept. 18 vs. the Astros.
• Three "bark at the park" dates have been set for dogs who want to bring their owners to a game on May 24 vs. Oakland, Aug. 9 vs. Detroit and Sept. 6 vs. Texas. The special ticket offer includes a Mariners-logo giveaway and the chance to walk around the bases postgame.
• Kids will have their special days at the park as well, with Salute to Kids Day on May 28 vs. the Twins, Youth Baseball Day on June 26 vs. the Cardinals and Kids Appreciation Day on Oct. 2 vs. Oakland, as well as four Little League Days on May 1 vs. the Royals, May 15 vs. the Angels, May 29 vs. the Twins and June 12 vs. the Rangers.
• Six opportunities have been set for young fans to run around the bases after games -- July 3 vs. the Orioles, July 17 vs. the Astros, Aug. 7 vs. the Angels, Aug. 21 vs. the Brewers, Sept. 4 vs. the Angels and Sept. 18 vs. the Astros.
• Among the other highlights are a Mariners Socks Night on May 13 vs. the Angels, a "K" beach towel night on June 11 vs. Texas, Mariners Cooler Bag Night on July 2 vs. Baltimore, Salute to Latin American Baseball Day on Sept. 4 vs. the Angels and an Oktoberfest ticket special on Oct. 1 vs. Oakland.
Single-game tickets at Safeco Field go on sale to the public on Saturday, March 5. The 10-game flex packs, which include the ability to choose Opening Night and the Griffey weekend games, go on sale Wednesday at noon PT.
More information on 10-game flex packs, 20-game plans or full season tickets is available at Mariners.com/16 or by calling 206-346-4001.
Major League Baseball finalized game times for all 2016 regular-season contests on Tuesday. Check out the Mariners' full schedule as well as the full special events and promotions calendar.