The USATF certified 5K (3.1 mile) run starts and ends at Citizens Bank Park with a loop through FDR Park. There will be fun Phillies surprises along the route, including live music and more. After crossing the finish line, participants will be able to enjoy a cool-down lap around the warning track on the field (weather permitting). Participants are encouraged to bring their own cameras.
"We are happy to welcome fans back to Citizens Bank Park for the 6th annual Phillies Charities 5K," said Mary Ann Moyer, Phillies Race Director. "From start to finish, this event is a great way for fans to have some fun for a great cause while showing their Phillies spirit."
All Phillies Charities 5K participants will receive the following:
- Short sleeve tech tee
- Finisher medal
- Clear security bag with sponsor goodies
- Personalized bib with disposable chip
- 20% discount coupon for the Majestic Clubhouse Store
- Voucher good for two tickets to a Phillies On-Deck Series game on Friday, April 1 at 6:05 p.m. or Saturday, April 2 at 1:05 p.m.
- Voucher good for two tickets to a Phillies vs. Washington Nationals game on Friday, April 15 at 7:05 p.m., Saturday, April 16 at 7:05 p.m. or Sunday, April 17 at 1:35 p.m.
- After crossing the finish line, participants will be able to enjoy a cool-down lap around the warning track on the field (weather permitting).
The Phillies Charities 5K, presented by Toyota, entry fee is $50 per person, with net proceeds benefitting Phillies Charities, Inc. To register and for more information, please visit www.phillies.com/5k.