Rays announce personnel moves
Tampa Bay Rays President Brian Auld today announced several personnel changes within the organization.
- Jeff Cogen has joined the Rays organization as chief business officer, which includes overseeing the ticket sales and service, corporate partnerships, marketing and communications departments;
- John Higgins will now oversee the finance department in addition to his responsibilities as senior vice president & general counsel;
- Melanie Lenz will now oversee the broadcasting and community relations departments in addition to her responsibilities as senior vice president of strategy & development;
- Brian Richeson is now vice president, ticket sales & marketing;
- Eric Weisberg has been promoted to senior director, fan experience;
- Sean Liston has been promoted to director, corporate partnership services;
- Amy Miller has been promoted to director, marketing.
"The Rays organization is built on the strength of its remarkable employees, and I am both proud and excited to announce these hires and promotions," said Rays President Brian Auld. "The individuals we are recognizing today are proven professionals who will continue to carry the Rays to new heights."