3. Reds Rookies Baby Fan Club Membership: Reds Rookies, the official baby club of the Reds, is drafting members up to three years old. As a member, babies receive a hooded towel, Gapper plush cuddle-up, picture frame, diaper bag tag plus a voucher for free Reds tickets. Currently only available at Kenwood Towne Centre.
4. Club Red: As the official Reds fan club for fans ages 13-17, each Club Red membership comes with exclusive merchandise, a ballpark gift card, and tickets so that you can bring your friends to the game: reds.com/ClubRed or at Kenwood Towne Centre.
5. Pick-6 Plan: Get your own Joey Votto 30-inch Louisville Slugger® bat when you purchase the 2016 Reds Pick-6 Plan presented by McDonald's®. Fans can pick any six regular season home games (excluding Opening Day) and also receive six free McDonald's® Extra Value Meals®: reds.com/Pick6 or (513) 765-7500.
6. Reds Authentics: Game-used, one-of-a-kind, autographed and authenticated baseballs, bats, helmets and jerseys make great holiday gifts. Items can be purchased at reds.com/Authentics.
7. Reds Hall of Fame & Museum Membership: An annual membership to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum gives fans free museum admission, Redsfest passes, exclusive access to special events, batting cage passes, collectible gifts and more: redsmuseum.org or (513) 765-7923.
8. 2016 Reds Ticket Gift Certificates: Reds Gift Certificates are now on sale in denominations of $10, $15 and $25. Gift Certificates are redeemable at the Great American Ball Park box office for tickets to any 2016 regular season home game, subject to availability: reds.com/Tickets or (513) 765-7400.
9. Major League Clubhouse Tours: The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is once again offering offseason VIP tours of Great American Ball Park. The two-hour tours include the Reds clubhouse, radio and TV booths, dugouts and more. Tours are available on Saturday afternoons at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. only, through March 19. Adult tickets are $34 with discounts for seniors, children and military members and include admission to the Reds HOF & Museum: redsmuseum.org or (513) 765-7923.
10. Reds Winter Gear: The Reds Team Shop at Great American Ball Park has the best selection of Reds cold weather gear including jackets, hoodies and many different styles of fun knit hats. The Team Shop is open Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.: (513) 765-7950.