With each two-day Redsfest admission purchased, fans will receive two free tickets to the Reds vs. Pirates game on Sunday, April 10. Fans purchasing a one-day Redsfest admission will receive one free ticket to the April 10 game.
The first 11,000 at Redsfest each day will receive a free Reds drawstring bag and a Mr. Redlegs knit cap.
Redsfest has grown to more than 300,000 square feet of activities including autograph and photo booths with current and former Reds players, interactive games for fans of all ages, game-used and authentic memorabilia and much more.
Current and Former Players at Redsfest
• Over 80 current players and coaches, minor leaguers and broadcasters are scheduled to attend including Joey Votto, Jay Bruce, Todd Frazier, Billy Hamilton, Devin Mesoraco, Zack Cozart and Bryan Price. Many Reds Hall of Famers and alumni are scheduled including new additions Lou Piniella, Corky Miller, Dmitri Young and Greg Vaughn. The updated list of scheduled attendees is available at reds.com/Redsfest.
Autograph and Photo Sessions
• Over 100 player autograph sessions and player photograph sessions are free of charge with a Redsfest general admission ticket. There are three types of autograph sessions at Redsfest: General Public, Season Ticket Members Only and Kids Only. Specific times for player appearances will be announced 30 minutes prior to the autograph and photo sessions on the info screens on the Redsfest floor and on the Reds official Twitter account @Reds. Fans can also receive these via text alerts by texting REDSFEST to 66128. (Standard message and data rates apply.)
Fun for Kids
• The Reds Heads Fun Zone presented by Cincinnati Children's Hospital on the third floor features more than 20,000 square feet of activities for kids including a bounce house, trampoline, kids story times, photos with Santa Claus and much more.
• Reds mascots Gapper, Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red and Mr. Red will have designated rooms on the second floor where kids can come throughout Redsfest to have a photo taken with their favorite mascot. Each room will have a unique theme.
Redsfest Main Stage
• See players, coaches and broadcasters "live on stage" all weekend long on the PNC Bank Main Stage. Join us on Friday night for a special introduction of the Reds team past & present (5:30 p.m.) and don't miss unique interviews, game shows, cooking demonstrations and more all weekend long. (See schedule highlights below)
Reds Connect Zone & Reds on Radio Affiliates
• Free Wi-Fi and phone charging stations in the Reds Connect Zone, a social media area on the main floor where Reds players and bloggers will make appearances and fans can watch live broadcasts from Reds on Radio network affiliates.
2016 Reds Tickets
• Season Ticket Memberships: Guarantee Opening Day tickets and choose the exclusive perks and benefits you enjoy the most. Season Ticket Memberships start with a 20 game package.
• Reds Holiday Gift Pack: The new Reds Holiday Gift Pack includes four ticket credits that can be used for any combination of 2016 regular season games (excluding Opening Day) plus a limited edition Reds nutcracker! Prices start as low as $40.
• Pick-6 Plan: Get your own full-size Joey Votto Louisville Slugger bat when you purchase the 2016 Reds Pick-6 Plan presented by McDonald's®. Fans can pick any six regular season home games (excluding Opening Day) and also receive six free McDonald's® Extra Value Meals®:
• Bark In The Park: Tickets will be available for the four Bark In The Park games presented by Iams and Kroger for 2016: May 3, June 9, Aug. 24 and Sept. 13.
Reds Fan Club Memberships
• The Reds Heads Kids Club is the official fan club for Reds fans ages 3-12. The 2016 kit includes a gym bag, Reds sport performance shirt, exclusive merchandise plus members-only ballpark experiences like player autograph sessions. Membership is only $30.
• Reds Rookies, the official baby club of the Reds, is drafting members up to three years old. Members receive a hooded towel, Gapper plush cuddle-up, picture frame, diaper bag tag plus a voucher for free Reds tickets. Membership is only $20.
• Club Red is an exclusive club for Reds fans between the ages of 13-17. Members receive four Reds tickets, a club t-shirt, drawstring bag, $10 ballpark gift card, and a portable wireless Bluetooth speaker! During the season members will also have the chance to attend pregame parties, meet and greets with players/celebrities and the chance to win exclusive event tickets. Membership is only $30.
Majestic Team Shop & Reds Authentics
• Stop by the Majestic Reds merchandise booth for all the newest official Reds apparel. Fans can also purchase authenticated, game used and autographed memorabilia from all of your favorite current Reds players from Reds Authentics. From baseball cards and photos to hard-to-find collectibles, there's a piece of memorabilia for every Reds fan.
Main Stage Highlights (full two-day schedule on reds.com/Redsfest; schedule subject to change)
• 4:35 p.m. - Harlem Globetrotters exhibition
• 5:30 p.m. - Introduction of the Reds players past and present
• 6:30 p.m. - Kids Only Press Conference, presented by Kroger
• 7:10 p.m. - Hot Stove Report, presented by FOX Sports Ohio featuring Walt Jocketty & GM Dick Williams
• 8:05 p.m. - 2015 Team Awards
• 8:35 p.m. - Redsfest Cooking Show featuring "Chopped" champion and GABP executive Chef James Major, presented by DNC Sportservice
• 9:10 p.m. - Reds Feud, presented by The Ohio Lottery
• 11:30 a.m. - Hot Stove Report presented by FOX Sports Ohio featuring Walt Jocketty & GM Dick Williams
• 12:30 p.m. - Redsfest Cooking Show featuring "Chopped" champion and GABP executive Chef James Major, presented by DNC Sportservice
• 1:05 p.m. - Kids Only Press Conference, presented by Kroger
• 1:45 p.m. - Harlem Globetrotters Exhibition
• 2:10 p.m. - Cincinnati Ballet
• 3:30 p.m. - Game Show, presented by CDK Global
• 4:20 p.m. - Reds Alumni "Bull Session," presented by Majestic
• 5:10 p.m. - Reds Feud, presented by The Ohio Lottery
All proceeds from Redsfest benefit the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.
For the safety and security of all our guests, fans entering the Duke Energy Convention Center (DECC) and Redsfest may be subject to random inspection. Carry-in items are subject to inspection by Reds personnel prior to entrance into the DECC or at any time while inside DECC. No carry-in items, luggage or rolling duffle bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8" will be permitted in accordance with Major League Baseball and DECC policies.