Here are 10 ways to make your own big splash this holiday shopping season:
1. Let's start with the part of the MLB.com/shop that has changed the most -- for the better -- over 10 years of Cyber Monday: Women's apparel. There are cool new collar treatments like the Long Loop French Terry Cowl Neck Pullover by 5th & Ocean and the Studio Pullover by Under Armour. There are Full Zip Triblend Hoods by Majestic Threads and Plus Size apparel in many looks. Combine and use the full 25 percent off.
2. The special holiday MLB.TV Premium subscription will allow fans to watch every available Spring Training game (250-plus) as well as Opening Day and every out-of-market game for the first month of the 2016 season across the more than 400 devices MLB.TV is distributed to. This exclusive offer will conclude at 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday. Upon completion of the MLB.com/shop purchase, fans will receive a confirmation email with instructions for activating the complimentary subscription to MLB.TV Premium.
As part of the offer, MLB.TV Premium subscribers also will receive premium features of the award-winning MLB.com At Bat app, including multi-platform live audio access for portability to take home, away and Spanish-language audio feeds to desktop and laptop computers, Statcast™, replay reviews and more. At Bat is available for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, supported Android smartphones and tablets and Amazon Kindle Fire.
3. Cyber Monday is all about speed. Buy now, get it fast. So we've got the Speed KO Pullover Hoody 1.5 by Nike, in time for some cold weather. Instead of $74.99, you can take 20 percent off and it's $59.99. It is in stock and leaves the warehouse in one to two days.
4. You've had a busy long weekend of prospecting online and at the stores, and now you're ready to pull the trigger on a gift. To get 25 percent off two cool items, may we recommend the MLB Prospect Weekender by Little Earth (take $48.75 off the $194.99 list price) and a Franchise Fitted Game Cap by '47 Brand ($22.49 instead of $29.99).
5. The 2015 season will be remembered for the breakout of the best crop of 25-and-under talent in Major League history, setting the foundation for a generation to come. So get that Mike Trout Career Accomplishments Bobblehead in the MLB.com exclusive bobblehead collection from Forever Collectibles. The Angels' center fielder, barely 24, has finished in the top two of American League Most Valuable Player Award voting each of the last four years. This perfect tribute is just $39.99 with the sale.
6. While that young class flourishes, say goodbye to Ortiz with a smile in his final season. The new Emoji T-shirt collection includes that ebullient Big Papi likeness as a way to express your feelings. That emo-tee and his Gold Coin Photo Mint normally retail for $23.99 and $99.99, respectively, but pair them together in the Cyber Monday sale and they are just $17.99 and $74.99.
7. Swarovski crystals. Order the Home Run Crystal Bracelet from that collection for $90, and add a Charm Watch by Sparo for $84.99. The Cyber Monday sale knocks nearly 44 bucks off those combined items so it will be $131.24 instead of $174.99.
8. It's Ugly Sweater Party time again. MLB.com/shop is going above and beyond for the occasion with men's and women's sweaters, slippers, reversible scarves and knit caps.
9. Who said there's no Derek Jeter stuff this year? While the former Yankee star is posting players' stories and mailing wedding invitations, we are still buying his stuff, because this sale includes an MLB.com exclusive Derek Jeter 59FIFTY Fitted Cap by New Era. Seriously, take a look at this thing. Career highlights "laser etched in leather visor," a metallic platinum team logo signifying 20 years and more.
10. MLB.com Online Gift Certificates. You can grab these popular choices now, or wait until the bottom of the ninth when the shipping deadlines have passed and you need a walk-off.