The Dodgers will be hosting the first two games of the Division Series with the Mets on Friday, Oct. 9 and Saturday, Oct. 10 and home game 3, if necessary, on Thursday, Oct. 15.
The parking price for advance purchase is $15 and parking at the gate is $25 for the Division Series. The Dodgers also will offer premium parking in advance at $40 and for $60 at the gate for Division Series.
Parking Lots 13 and 14 located on Stadium Way are available allowing fans easy entrance and exit and they are just a short walk to Dodger Stadium. Parking in these two lots are $10 in advance and $15 at the gate for the Division Series.
Dodger fans should plan to arrive early to avoid rush hour traffic and alleviate congestion. Fans also are urged to carpool to Dodger Stadium or enjoy one of the many alternative transportation services offered.
The Dodgers are also adding a number of pregame activities to add to the fan experience.
One of the best ways to get to Dodger Stadium is aboard the Dodger Stadium Express.
The Dodger Stadium Express, a service from Union Station in downtown Los Angeles to Dodger Stadium, has been a fan favorite for the past five years, increasing in fan popularity with each season. This past season, more than 100,000 fans took advantage of the Dodger Stadium Express.
LA Metro will offer the Dodger Stadium Express bus service, which includes the benefit of enjoying a dedicated bus lane on Sunset Boulevard from Union Station to Elysian Park Avenue. Dodger game day tickets will be honored as payment to ride the bus service and the buses will operate 90 minutes before the game and 45 minutes after the game. Fans can also park at Union Station for $6 and take the Dodger Stadium Express free with a ticket.
South Bay fans can board the Dodger Express from the Harbor Gateway Transit Center (731 W. 182nd St., Gardena, CA 90248) located next to the 110 Freeway or two miles from where the 110 Freeway meets the 405 Freeway. The service starts two hours before game time and runs every 15 minutes thereafter. Riders will board at Bay 9 and their Dodger ticket covers the payment for the travel. Buses will drop off
in Lot G just by the right field pavilion. The return service begins with buses leaving after the seventh inning to 45 minutes after the last out or 20 minutes after a postgame event, whichever is longer. Fans can park their cars for free at the Harbor Gateway Transit Center.
South Bay stops include the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans and the Harbor Gateway Transit Center.
The Dodger Stadium Express has two stops-behind the pavilions and at the Top Deck, Lot P.
Following are helpful hints re: the Dodger Stadium Express:
• Fans may board the Dodger Express service near the taxi zone on the historic side of Union Station (adjacent to Alameda St.). The service travels to Dodger Stadium via Sunset Blvd. and Cesar Chavez Avenue.
• Service will be provided starting 90 minutes prior to the beginning of the game and will end 45 minutes after the end of the game.
• Service will be provided every 10 minutes prior to the start of the game and run approximately every 30 minutes throughout the game.
• Dodger tickets will be honored as fare payment to ride the service. Those without a ticket will pay regular one-way fare of $1.75.
• Patrons are encouraged to use the many transportation alternatives that serve Union Station that will connect them to the Dodger Stadium Express.
• Metro operates the Metro Gold Line from East Los Angeles to Pasadena.
• The Metro Red/Purple subway lines operate from Wilshire/Western and North Hollywood to downtown.
• The Metro Green Line operates between Norwalk and El Segundo and intersects with the Metro Blue Line operating between Long Beach and downtown Los Angeles.
• Metrolink and Amtrak trains are available and Metro operates many bus lines that serve Union Station where patrons can easily transfer to the Dodger Stadium Express.
The Dodgers also encourage use of Metro buses on Sunset Blvd. as well as using the Gold Line in Chinatown. Metro also will have the #2 and #4 buses available from the Red Line station in Hollywood that will operate to the Dodger Stadium entrance at Sunset Blvd. and Elysian Park Avenue.
For specific route and schedule information, fans can visit www.metro.net/dodgers or call 323.GO.METRO.
During the postseason, the Dodgers also will encourage car service vehicles. They will be allowed to enter Dodger Stadium through the Sunset Blvd. Gate A entrance (Sunset Blvd. and Elysian Park Avenue). Vehicles will be issued a special colored dash placard and they will be able to drop off passengers inside Lot 12. Once passengers are dropped off, car service vehicles will be required to exit through the Sunset Gate A. After the game, car service vehicles will be permitted to enter Sunset Gate A to pick up passengers in Lot 12.
The Dodgers also will have dedicated pedestrian walkways and bicycle lanes (and additional bicycle racks) leading into the entrances formerly designed for autos only.
For further information on Dodger parking, visit www.dodgers.com/parking or call the Dodgers' ticket office at 323-DODGERS.