WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Dallas Green Award Presentation. The Dallas Green Award is presented annually to an amateur or professional scout who best exemplifies the Phillies' standard for scouting, while demonstrating the same loyalty, work ethic, dedication, and passion as 1980 World Series championship team manager Dallas Green. This year, the award will be presented to Sal Agostinelli, Director, International Scouting, Phillies, by Dallas Green, who is now the Phillies senior advisor to the general manager.
- Comcast Check Presentation: A $25,000 donation will be presented to Phillies Charities, Inc. by Peter Intermaggio, Comcast's Senior Vice President of Marketing Communications. Accepting on behalf of Phillies Charities, Inc. is John Weber, Phillies Charities, Inc. Board Member.
- Suite Treats Check Presentation: A $12,000 donation will be presented to Phillies Charities, Inc. for monies raised by the Phillies' Day of Game Suite staff. Presenting on behalf of the staff is Harold Palmer, Director, Premium Services, along with Susan DeHaan, Bruce May, Alexa Jo Palmer, Karel Rogozenski, Jeanine Vassallo, Maureen Gillespie, Dennis McGeehan and Michael Tierney. Accepting on behalf of Phillies Charities, Inc. are the Day of Game staff Charities Board representatives, Carmen Verrilli and Jackie Aff, along with John Weber, Phillies Charities, Inc. Board Member.
- Phillies High School Night: High school students can go behind-the-scenes with the Phillies and find out what it's like to work at a major league baseball team. Details at www.phillies.com/highschool.
- National Anthem: Main Line Reform Temple Choir directed by Cantor Marshall Portnoy.
- Traffic Alert: Fans should be aware of dual events taking place at the sports complex that evening. In addition to the Phillies game, there is a Flyers pre-season game at the Wells Fargo Center starting at 7:00 p.m.
THURSDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Paul Owens Award Presentation. The Paul Owens Award, named after the late Paul Owens who was general manager and principal architect of the 1980 World Series champion Phillies, will be presented to the best position player, Andrew Knapp and best pitcher, Ricardo Pinto in the Phillies Minor League System. Presenting the award are Paul Owens' grandchildren, Caroline Owens and Geoff Owens joined by Benny Looper, Phillies Assistant General Manager, Player Personnel and Joe Jordan, Director, Player Development, Phillies.
- National Anthem: Central Bucks High School West Chamber Choir.
- Drexel University Night.
- 5th Inning: Drexel University Dance Team will perform with the Phanatic.
- Toyota First Responders Night.
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame: sung by Frank Turner, an English folk singer-songwriter from Meonstoke, Hampshire.
- Hometown Heroes Base Change presented by Rothman Institute: Bryan and Felicia Morton, founders of the North Camden Little League.
Traffic Alert: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!