Friday, Sept. 25, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Show: Post-game fireworks show featuring a Disney soundtrack, presented by Adams Recovery Center.
• Feed Ohio Food Drive: The Reds have joined the Feed Ohio initiative to fill Ohio's food pantries for the fall and winter months. Fans are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to the ballpark. Collection barrels will be located inside the Gapper's Alley gate from when gates open through the 5th inning. Fans donating three non-perishable food items will receive a free ticket to one of the following Reds games: 9/27, 9/29, 9/30 or 10/1.
Saturday, Sept. 26, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• All-Star Game Figurine: As part of Super Saturdays, free commemorative figurine honoring the 2015 All-Star Game to the first 25,000 fans, presented by Tri-State Chevrolet Dealers.
• All-Star Game Ceremonies: Pregame ceremonies will celebrate and honor many of the regional partners, groups and volunteers who helped plan and organize the community events and activities surrounding the 2015 MLB All-Star Game.
Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. New York Mets, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Team Photo: Free team photo of the 2015 Reds to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Snickers and Kroger.
• Fan Appreciation Day: Today is the annual Fan Appreciation Day, with prizes being given away to hundreds of lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, autographed memorabilia, merchandise and more. The full list of prizes can be found at reds.com/FanAppreciation. Postcard entries are accepted.
• Run the Bases: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, presented by Entenmann's Little Bites.
**Monday, Sept. 28, 2015 - Reds at Washington Nationals, 3:05 p.m. (Makeup of July 8 postponed game)
Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday)
Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Student Discount Day)
• Hometown Hero: The family of U.S. Army Master Sergeant Corey Hood will be recognized as the Cincinnati Bell Hometown Hero of the game. Sgt. Hood, a Lakota West High School graduate and member of the Army's Golden Knights parachute team, died Aug. 16 following an accident during a performance at the Chicago Air and Water Show.
• Mike's Carwash Donation: During pregame ceremonies, representatives from Mike's Carwash will present a check for over $20,000 to the Reds Community Fund. Mike's is the official car wash of the Reds and all season pledged to donate $1 to the RCF from each Ultimate Wash purchased on Wednesdays following a Reds win on Tuesday. Reds won 12 of 23 games on Tuesdays so far this season.
Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 12:35 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special, Business Day Game)
• Season Ticket Members Recognition Ceremonies: Selected Reds Season Ticket Members will participate in pregame ceremonies.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• Thirsty Thursdays: For select Thursday Reds home games (including Sept. 24) fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The September T-shirt features Joey Votto: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including Oct. 1) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Senior.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
Reds Community Fund
• Richter & Phillips Diamond Necklace Raffle - Sept. 25: Fans can purchase raffle tickets to win a $5,000 Baseball Diamond Necklace designed by Amanda Brennaman on Friday, Sept. 25. Representatives from Richter & Phillips, the official jeweler of the Reds, will be selling the raffle tickets at the Reds Connect Zone on the 3rd base concourse. The drawing will be held on Sept. 28 at 7 p.m. at Richter & Phillips in downtown Cincinnati.
• Marty Golf - Sept. 27 & 28: The 11th annual CBTS Marty Brennaman Golf Classic, benefiting the Reds Community Fund, takes place Sept. 27 & 28 at Belterra Casino Resort. Hosted by Hall of Fame broadcaster Marty Brennaman, more than 50 celebrity guests will be on hand, including former Reds players and members of the local and national media. Details at reds.com/MartyGolf.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Eric Davis autograph signing - Sept. 25: Reds Hall of Famer Eric Davis will participate in an exclusive meet and greet and autograph signing on Friday, Sept. 25 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Fans will receive an autograph and photo with Eric plus a commemorative Reds stein, replica 1990 World Series ring and copy of Eric's DVD Hitting From the Heart. $45 for Reds HOF members and $50 for non-members. Limited number of tickets are available: (513) 765-7923.
• Kirk McKnight book signing - Sept. 26: Sportswriter and blogger Kirk McKnight will give a presentation and sign copies of The Voices of Baseball: The Game's Greatest Broadcasters Reflect on America's Pastime on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 1-2:30 p.m. at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. McKnight's book captures baseball's best moments, players and places from the viewpoint of announcers. Copies of the book will be sold for $38.
• Ted Power Q&A and autograph signing - Sept. 27: Ted Power, former Reds pitcher and current Louisville Bats pitching coach, will participate in a Q&A from 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. and autograph signing from 12:15-1 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 27. The Q&A and signing is free with Museum admission and for Museum members.