The complete homestand schedule is below.
DATE - OPPONENT - TIME - TELEVISION
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 - TEXAS RANGERS - 7:05 P.M. - CSNCA
- Giveaway: Team Photo Presented by YP.com (10,000 fans)
- Free Parking Tuesday, driven by Chevrolet
- Portuguese Heritage Night (special ticket required - pre-game party in Eastside Club)
- National Anthem: San Francisco Boys Chorus
- First Pitch: YP.com
- Pre-Game Presentation: Roberto Clemente Award (Stephen Vogt)
- Pre-Game Presentation: A's All-Stars
- Mark Canha pre-game visit to Parker Elementary for Food Safety Education Month (more info below)
- Green Stampede Homework Club
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 - TEXAS RANGERS - 7:05 P.M. - CSNCA
- BART $2 Wednesday ($2 tickets sold out)
- First Pitch: Scott Norris on behalf of Men's Wearhouse
- Anthem: Holy Names University Preparatory Music Band
- Pre-Game Presentation: Men's Wearhouse Double Plays
- Pre-Game Presentation: Baseball Tomorrow Fund check presentation to Union City American Little League
- Green Stampede Homework Club
- #AItForward program visit (200 students and teachers from Cleveland Elementary)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 - TEXAS RANGERS - 12:35 P.M. - CSNCA
- Throwback Thursday presented by Chevron ExtraMile (5,000 fans get a Coco Crisp commemorative button)
- Anthem: Damond Moodie
- First Pitch: Andrew & Charly from the KOIT Morning Show
- Pre-Game Presentation: BARONS Diamond Player Award
- Pre-Game Presentation: Dave Stewart Community Service Award
- #AItForward program visit (350 students and teachers from Kaiser Elementary)
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 - SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 7:05 P.M. - CSNCA
- Topps Friday Family Pack
- CSNCA Authentic Fan Friday
- First Pitch: Stanley, Black & Decker
- National Anthem: Jessica Johnson
- Pre-Game Presentation: Catfish Hunter Award
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 - SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 1:05 P.M. - CSNCA
- Cache Creek Saturday
- National Anthem: Lanisa Keith
- First Pitch: Rosie Rios, Treasurer of the United States
- Pre-Game Presentation: AAA Saves
- A's Community Fund Silent Auction, behind Section 120, with partner Lucille Packard Hospital
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 - SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS - 1:05 P.M. - CSNCA
- National Anthem: Kristen Chacon
- First Pitch: Hugo Dooner, CEO of LoanMart
- A's Community Fund Silent Auction, behind Section 120, with partner Oakland Parks Foundation
Promotions & Special Events
Team Photo Giveaway presented by YP.com: On Tuesday, Sept. 22, 10,000 fans will receive a 2015 A's team photograph, presented by YP.com. The team photo is a perfect canvas on which fans can collect autographs from their favorite A's players.
Free Parking Tuesday, driven by Chevrolet: On most Tuesdays throughout the 2015 season, all fans park for free as a part of Free Parking Tuesdays, driven by Chevrolet. In addition, fans can go to athletics.com/Tuesday and get plaza reserved tickets for just $5, using promo code "Chevy," while supplies last.
Throwback Thursday, presented by Chevron ExtraMile: Thursday, Sept. 24, is the season's final Throwback Thursday presented by Chevron ExtraMile. At the A's vs. Rangers game, 5,000 fans will walk away with a Coco Crisp throwback button commemorating the popular A's outfielder.
Roberto Clemente Award Nominee: A's catcher Stephen Vogt will be recognized as the A's nominee for the national 2015 Roberto Clemente Award during an on-field ceremony prior to the game on Tuesday, Sept. 22. The Roberto Clemente Award, sponsored by Chevrolet, recognizes the player who best exemplifies the game of baseball, sportsmanship, community involvement and positive contribution to their team.
Jim "Catfish" Hunter Award: The A's will present the 12th Annual Jim "Catfish" Hunter Award on Friday, Sept. 25, prior to the series opener against the San Francisco Giants. Voted on by A's players, the award honors an A's player whose play on the field and conduct in the clubhouse best exemplifies the competitive, inspirational and courageous spirit of the Hall of Fame pitcher. This year's winner will be announced soon.
Dave Stewart Community Service Award: A soon-to-be-announced A's player will be honored as the recipient of the 2015 Dave Stewart Community Service Award, which is given annually to an A's player in recognition of charitable contributions throughout Northern California and across the nation. Stewart will present the player with the award prior to the game on Thursday, Sept. 24, in a special on-field ceremony.
Green Stampede Homework Club: On select games throughout the season, elementary school students will visit O.co Coliseum to receive help with their homework from tutors and aids. An A's player will visit and sign autographs for the students as a way to congratulate them for their hard work. After the students have finished their homework, they are able to sit in the stands and watch the game.
A's Community Fund Silent Auctions: Every Saturday and Sunday home game (and other select games), the A's Community Fund hosts a silent auction featuring signed and unsigned A's memorabilia as well as game-used items. The silent auctions are located in the A's fan center behind section 120 and end with the last out in the bottom of the 5th inning.
"A It Forward" presented by PG&E: The #AItForward program, sponsored by PG&E, incorporates a surprise element at the game to make the experience more special for the children and their families. "A It Forward" will host a group of children and teachers from Cleveland Elementary and Kaiser Elementary on Sept. 23 and 24, respectively.