· Bark at the Park presented by Boehringer-Ingelheim - The Royals host the second of two Bark at the Park events of the season. For $45, fans who purchased tickets to the sold-out event will get a human and canine game ticket, customized Royals dog tag (photo attached) and make a $5 donation to KC Pet Project. Prior to the game, fans can visit a number of vendors and activities set up in the Outfield Experience beginning at 5:30 p.m. For more information, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
Wednesday, September 23 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Rivals Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pregame food and beverage specials available at the Boulevard Grill.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be the band Me Like Bees. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, September 24 - Seattle Mariners vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who purchased tickets for the sold-out event will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the third of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
· All You Can Eat Seats - During select Thursday home games throughout the season, fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 319 - 325), which includes unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $45 per seat! Tickets are sold-out for the event this night. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Friday, September 25 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
· Futures Night - The Royals salute the Pitchers and Players of the Year from each of the club's minor league affiliates prior to the game. The players are scheduled to participate in an autograph session from 5:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. at Gate A near the Royals Hall of Fame before receiving their awards in a special pregame ceremony.
· Buck Night - Every Friday, fans can enjoy a special Buck Night, presented by Visit KC, as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Saturday, September 26 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
· Fan Appreciation Night presented by Sprint - The Royals reward fans for their tremendous support throughout the season with prize giveaways throughout the game. All fans in attendance have a chance to win autographed memorabilia, tickets to the club's 2016 home opener, an All-Access Ballpark Tour, gifts from Royals partners and much more. For the entire list of prizes, visit www.royals.com/fans.
· Royals Knit Stocking Cap - The first 10,000 fans will receive a Royals Knit Stocking Cap, courtesy of Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City (photo attached).
· 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Rivals Tacos for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a standing room only ticket for just $6.10. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, September 27 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
· Royals 2016 Early Bird Schedule & 2015 Team Photo - All fans in attendance will receive a 2016 early bird team schedule with a 2015 team photo, courtesy of Pittcraft Printing.
· Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
· Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.