Friday, April 24 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m.
• Select members of the 1990 team to arrive at the Reds HOF & Museum at 5:15 p.m. on the FOX Sports Ohio Fan Express
• Meet-and-greet with select members of the 1990 team at the Reds HOF & Museum from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
• Commemorative print celebrating the 1990 World Series champions, free to all fans in attendance
• Both the Reds and Cubs will wear 1990 throwback uniforms
• Post-game, on-field ceremony honoring the 1990 Reds
• Post-game fireworks show with a soundtrack of hits from 1990, presented by Frisch's Big Boy
• 1990 World Series Replica Ring Ticket Package: This exclusive ticket package features a must-have 1990 World Series replica ring and a View Level ticket to the Friday, April 24 game for only $25. This promotional package has a limited availability and can only be purchased at reds.com/1990.
• "Evening with the 1990 World Champions" Reception Ticket Package: This exclusive ticket package includes a meet and greet with the 1990 Reds in the brand new Handlebar at the Riverfront Club presented by Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati on Friday, April 24. Amenities will include an all-inclusive upscale buffet and full open bar, and attendees will receive a commemorative hat, lanyard, lapel pin and 1990 World Series replica ring. Photos are welcome, but no autographs are permitted. Purchase tickets online at reds.com/1990.
Saturday, April 25 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m.
• As part of Super Saturdays, a triple bobblehead featuring "The Nasty Boys" (Randy Myers, Rob Dibble and Norm Charlton) will be given to the first 25,000 fans at the game, thanks to PNC Bank
• Members of the 1990 team are scheduled to participate in a meet & greet with fans in the Kroger Fan Zone beginning at 12:15 p.m., as they parade towards the field for the start of the special pregame ceremonies at 12:30 p.m.
Schedule and player appearances subject to change. Please visit reds.com/1990 for updated information.
Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series
In keeping with the year-long celebration of the 1990 Reds, the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is offering special bobblehead promotions each month throughout the season featuring stars from the World Series team, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP. The bobbleheads are free with regular museum admission on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, while supplies last. Bobbleheads are also available through museum membership. More information at redsmuseum.org.
• April 2015 - Todd Benzinger
• May 2015 - Joe Oliver
• June 2015 - Billy Hatcher
• July 2015 - Tom Browning
• August 2015 - Paul O'Neill