CINCINNATI (April 30, 2015) - The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum's 2015 bobblehead series celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Reds 1990 World Championship team.
The series continues in May with catcher Joe Oliver, whose game-winning hit in Game 2 of the 1990 World Series cemented his place on the Reds' all-time list of postseason heroes. The bobblehead depicts Oliver in the midst of that historic swing.
The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame beginning Friday, May 1 at 10 a.m. and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
The bobblehead series, presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP, continues each month through August with a different member of the 1990 World Series team in a classic pose that highlights an iconic moment:
• April: Todd Benzinger (now available only to museum members)
• May: Joe Oliver
• June: Billy Hatcher
• July: Tom Browning
• August: Paul O'Neill
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military/veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame & Museum as a member:
• $50 Reds Fan membership (individual) gets the Todd Benzinger and Joe Oliver bobbleheads
• $85 All-Star membership (family) gets the Todd Benzinger, Joe Oliver, Billy Hatcher and Tom Browning bobbleheads
• $200 MVP membership gets all five bobbleheads
• $1,000 World Champion memberships get all five bobbleheads plus additional exclusive perks and gifts.