The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame beginning Friday, June 5 at 10 a.m. and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of June, while supplies last.
The bobblehead series continues each month through August with a different member of the 1990 World Series team in a classic pose that highlights an iconic moment:
• April: Todd Benzinger (now available only to museum members)
• May: Joe Oliver (now available only to museum members)
• June: Billy Hatcher
• July: Tom Browning
• August: Paul O'Neill
Admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is $10 for adults, $8 for students/seniors and $6 for active military/veterans.
The best way to ensure a bobblehead is to join the Hall of Fame & Museum as a member:
• $50 Reds Fan membership (individual) gets the Todd Benzinger and Joe Oliver bobbleheads
• $85 All-Star membership (family) gets the Todd Benzinger, Joe Oliver, Billy Hatcher and Tom Browning bobbleheads
• $200 MVP membership gets all five bobbleheads
• $1,000 World Champion memberships get all five bobbleheads plus additional exclusive perks and gifts.
About the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum:
Driven by a mission to celebrate greatness, preserve history and provide inspiration, the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is the place where the story of Reds baseball comes alive each day. Established in 1958, the Reds Hall of Fame is the oldest continually operating team Hall of Fame in all of baseball. Since its inception, 85 players, managers and executives have been honored with induction.
The Museum features 15,000 square feet of historical, interactive and educational exhibits, highlighting the rich and storied tradition of the Reds for fans of all ages.
Located next to Great American Ball Park, The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is open year-round with extended hours on game days.