Thursday, September 10, 2015 - Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Wish Granted: Pirates second baseman Neil Walker will meet with Jane from the Twilight Wish Foundation before tonight's game. Her "WISH" was to walk across the Clemente Bridge, attend a game and meet Walker. The Foundation's mission is to honor and enrich the lives of deserving seniors through wish granting celebrations that connect generations with the vision to make the world a nicer place to age, one wish at a time.
- Athletic Trainers Night: Tonight the Pirates will host the first Athletic Trainers Night at PNC Park. Guests will have the opportunity to attend a pre-game Q&A program led by the Pirates Medical/Training Staff in the PNC Park Press Conference Room. For information to tickets visit pirates.com/trainer.
- Military Night: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage Jerseys and hats.
- 50/50 Raffle: Tonight's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit The Mission Continues. The Mission Continues empowers veterans who are adjusting to life after the military to find purpose through civic action.
- On-Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, representatives from The Mission Continues will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
- Social Media Night: Tonight is the third Social Media Night of 2015 at PNC Park, as fans who purchased tickets at pirates.com/socialmedia will have the opportunity to enter PNC Park early to watch Pirates batting practice from the left field bleachers, hang out in the BucSocial Media Lounge and get the Pirates NEW social media tee. Followers of the Pirates on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and more will also have a chance to win prizes throughout tonight's game.
- Beer Passport: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event in Club 3000 that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
Friday, September 11, 2015 - Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Veterans Donation Drive: Tonight from 4:30 to 7 p.m. the Veteran's Leadership Program will be holding a donation drive on Federal Street. Pirates fans are encouraged to bring socks, bath towels, underwear, blankets, thermals, new winter coats, and hats to the VLP tables on Federal Street. In exchange for a donation, fans will receive a BE OUR GUEST Chick-fil-A Coupon good for a Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, OR Chick-fil-A® Grilled Chicken Sandwich OR Chick-fil-A® Spicy Chicken Sandwich, courtesy of Chick-fil-A of Pittsburgh. Offer good at participating Pittsburgh Restaurant locations. All donated items will be distributed to veterans who are homeless and in need at VLP's September 26 "Stand Down" event at Stage AE.
- Never Forget: Today the Pirates and Brewers will join the rest of Major League Baseball as we pause for a moment of silence to remember those who lost their lives as a result of the tragic events on September 11, 2001. In addition, family members of victims of Flight 93 will be recognized in a pregame ceremony.
- First Pitch: Tonight Troy Richard, cousin of Captain Jason Dahl, a pilot of Flight 93, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Also, First Responder and City of Pittsburgh Police Officer Jeff Abraham will throw a game time first pitch as a guest of Toyota and the Pirates.
- Color Guard: Tonight's colors will be presented by the World War II veterans, United States Army's Society of the Fifth Division.
- God Bless America and National Anthem: Tonight's God Bless America and National Anthem will be performed by John Vega who will be joined on the field by his wife, Tech Sargent Jessica Martinez, a member of the United States Air Force.
- 50/50 Raffle: Tonight's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit "Friends of Flight 93 Memorial," a 501c3 non-profit supporting the National Park Service at the Flight 93 National Memorial.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, featuring Radio Tokyo, along with food and beverage sales. Pirates alumni Paul Wagner will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar on Federal Street.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates Free Shirt Friday tee, compliments of Toyota.
- Clutch Delivery: Today in partnership with New Era, Andrew McCutchen will visit Pittsburgh Public School Brookline Pre-K-8 to deliver hats to a classroom.
- VIP Party: Pirates and Pirates Charities Chairman Bob Nutting will host a VIP (Very Important Pirate) Party for the Miracle League of the Ohio Valley. The group will take part in a pregame reception in the Pirates Press Conference Room with players and coaches prior to taking the field for a ceremonial first pitch. The group will be special guests of Mr. Nutting and will have the opportunity to enjoy the day's game from the Pirates Charities Suite. Mr. Nutting will host a VIP Party each month during the season in order to provide deserving children with a night at the ballpark in true VIP-style. Children and their families will also enjoy great ballpark menu items provided by Levy Restaurants through their Levy Cares program.
Saturday, September 12, 2015 - Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Walker Appearance: Today from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., Pirates second baseman Neil Walker will be greeting fans and signing autographs at the Seven Fields Giant Eagle.
- Stewart Appearance: Today from noon to 1 p.m. Pirates catcher Chris Stewart will be greeting fans and signing autographs at the Camp Horne Road Giant Eagle.
- Liriano Appearance: Today from noon to 1 p.m. Pirates starter Francisco Liriano will be greeting fans and signing autographs at the Murrysville PNC Bank.
- Press Conference for the Kids: Today from 2 to 3 p.m., select members of the Pirates Bucaroo's Kids Club will attend a Press Conference with Pirates players in the PNC Park Press Conference Room. Kids will have the opportunity to interview some of their favorite players at the event.
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beverage sales will be available. Pirates alumni Dave Giusti will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar on Federal Street.
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International, presented by Yuengling.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, September 13, 2015 - Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (1:35 p.m.) - Kids Day
- Clint Hurdle Party: Prior to today's game, Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle, along with Pirates Charities, with host a pregame party for children and families of the Prader-Willi Syndrome Association, PA Chapter. The party will include a magic show for the children and a special meet-and-greet with Hurdle.
- Boy Scouts Day: Boy Scouts Day is a celebration of area Boy Scouts, their families and friends while enjoying a baseball game. Participating scouts will also receive a Pittsburgh Pirates Boy Scouts Patch. Many who preregistered for the event will have the chance to participate in a special Boy Scout salute on the field of PNC Park. For tickets and information on Boy Scouts Day visit pirates.com/BoyScouts.
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, brought to you by Chick-fil-A, and more. Stick around after the game where all kids are invited to "Run The Bases" presented by The Original Pizza Logs, on the field.
- Pirate Parrot Cuddle Up Pillow: All kids 14 and younger will receive a Pirate Parrot Cuddle Up Pillow, courtesy of Highmark.
Monday, September 14, 2015 - Off Day
- Several Pirates Players and Coaches will be attending the Pittsburgh Kids Foundation's annual Players for Kids Gala from 6 to 9:30 p.m. at the Omni William Penn Hotel. PKF's mission is to empower kids in Pittsburgh and Haiti to transform their communities with the love of Jesus and develop a new generation of Christ-centered leaders.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015 **Doubleheader**
Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (1:35 p.m.) - makeup from August 3, 2015
Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Bike Night PGH: Bike Pittsburgh is hosting the second Bike-To-The-Ballgame at PNC Park. Fans can valet their bike on Federal Street before the game and support Bike Pittsburgh's mission of transforming our streets and communities into better places to bike and walk. The Pirates will donate $5 for every Outfield Box ticket purchased and $3 for every Grandstand ticket purchased to Bike Pittsburgh through this special offer. For Bike Night tickets, visit pirates.com/Bike.
- Irish Heritage Night: Celebrate halfway to St. Patrick's Day with the game, and arrive early for a pre-game performance on the field by dancers from the Shovlin Academy of Irish Dance. Grandstand tickets are just $19 and you will receive a special Pirates cap with each ticket purchased. For Irish Heritage Night tickets, visit pirates.com/Irish.
- Kidney Disease Awareness Night: The National Kidney Foundation will host a special night at PNC Park to raise awareness of chronic kidney disease which is often caused by high blood pressure and/or diabetes. A portion of each ticket sold through this special offer will benefit the NKF's special life-saving awareness, prevention and treatment initiatives.
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present the final of 10 Pup Nights at PNC Parkt this season. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs $30 with additional human tickets available for $30 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
- Whiskey Experience: Join the Pittsburgh Pirates, Maker's Mark, Knob Creek and other great bourbons for the first Whiskey Experience in the Pittsburgh Baseball Club during National Bourbon Month. Enjoy a select tasting of various whiskeys beginning at 5:30 p.m. in Club 3000, a ticket in the PBC and $5 in Loaded Value to be used on concessions throughout the ballpark. For Whiskey Experience tickets, visit pirates.com/WhiskeyExperience.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015 - Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)--Roberto Clemente Day
- Clemente Day: As part of the celebration in honor of the great Roberto Clemente, members of the Pirates will visit a Pittsburgh area school to deliver much needed school supplies and equipment. This year the Pirates will visit Arsenal Elementary School (220 40th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201), a Pittsburgh public school located in the Lower Lawrenceville neighborhood for an 11 a.m. assembly and to hand deliver school supplies and equipment.
- Pirates Community Commitment Program: As part of the celebration in honor of the great Roberto Clemente, the Pirates will recognize the team's Clemente Award winner and one player from each of their minor league affiliates as the recipients of the organization's eighth annual Pirates Community Commitment Program awards in a pregame on-field ceremony before tonight's game. The Community Commitment Program encourages players throughout the Pirates' system to emulate Clemente's legacy of community service.
- Clemente Shirts: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates 21 tee shirt, compliments of Helomics, in honor of the great Roberto Clemente.
- Fiesta Latina: Today the Pirates will host Fiesta Latina at PNC Park. Join us as gates open in the Picnic Park for a pre-game concert by Guaracha Latin Dance Band and celebrate Clemente Day. Tickets are only $19 each for entrance into the concert and the game, and a portion of the ticket proceeds will benefit LACU. For Fiesta Latina tickets and information, visit pirates.com/Fiesta.
- University Day with Duquesne University: Tonight is another Pirates 2015 University Day for fans, alumni and students from Duquesne University. All fans who purchase University Day tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a free Pirates/Duquesne hat. This season the Pirates will host University Days on select Wednesday dates. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park. For complete information and a list of the 2015 University Days visit pirates.com/universitydays.
- Wine Night: Tonight is a Wine Tasting Night at PNC Park. For just $70 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/winenights.
Thursday, September 17, 2015 - Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (12:35 p.m.)
- Military Day: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage Jerseys and hats.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit Operation Strong Vet. The mission of Operation Strong Vet is to ensure that all veterans can be directed to and have immediate access to the support services they need to help them integrate into community life to leverage their demonstrated leadership, decision-making and collaborative skills.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, representatives from Operation Strong Vet will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
On Wednesday dates throughout the 2015 season, the Pittsburgh Pirates host University Days at PNC Park to celebrate local universities. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park and all who purchase the special tickets will receive an official university branded Pirates cap. Each University Days ticket includes a cap and a seat in either the Grandstand or Outfield Box areas and are on sale now at pirates.com/universitydays.
Upcoming University Days Dates:
- Point Park University Wednesday, September 30 vs St. Louis Cardinals
- University of Pittsburgh Wednesday, September 30 vs St. Louis Cardinals
Pirates fans may begin to register for the chance to purchase 2015 individual Postseason tickets at pirates.com/postseason. The Pirates are making individual Postseason tickets available to as many fans as possible through this special online-only presale opportunity. This registration process allows all fans an equal chance at the opportunity to purchase Postseason tickets prior to the general public on-sale. Fans must complete and submit the form on pirates.com/postseason to be registered. Fans are required to register just once for the continued chance at an opportunity to purchase individual tickets to all rounds of the 2015 Postseason. Included in the registration are opportunities for the potential National League Wild Card Game, Division Series, Championship Series and World Series.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, A.J. Burnett, Francisco Liriano and more.
This homestand the Pirates will have several game-used bases for sale at the Hunt Auction kiosk including specially designed September 11, 2015 jewels as well as bases from the entire Pirates vs. Cubs series.
The Pirates and ServiceToOpportunity.org honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
2016 Season Ticket Member Deposits
The Pirates are now taking deposits on 2016 Pirates Season Ticket Memberships. Fans can reserve the best seats for another exciting season of Pirates baseball by calling their Season Ticket Member representative or 1-800-BUY-BUCS. Visit pirates.com/memberships for complete details of the many benefits and experiences offered to our Pirates Season Ticket Members. Current Pirates Season Ticket Members will have the first opportunity to purchase Postseason strips, which include tickets to all potential home games at PNC Park during the 2015 Postseason. Fans who place a NEW deposit towards a 2016 Full or Half-Season Ticket plan will also have an opportunity to purchase Postseason strips. Locations will be based on availability.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.