FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- 9/11 Remembrance - Patriot Day.
- State Flags Presentation: Philadelphia police officers and firefighters will carry the 50 state flags onto the field, accompanied by 50 members of the military.
- USAF Silent Drill Team will put on a 10 minute demonstration.
- Color Guard: An All-Service Color Guard will present the colors.
- Moment of Silence: in remembrance of all those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001.
- Chevrolet Award of Valor: awards will be presented to police officers and firefighters for remarkable acts of heroism and for serving as role models in their communities.
- From Philadelphia's 135th Police District: Police Officer Daniel Moroney, Police Officer Melanie Brown, and Police Officer Michael Braun.
- From Philadelphia's Fire Company, Ladder 27 Platoon A: Firefighter Michael Conroy and Lieutenant David Herron.
- God Bless America: performed by the USAF Heritage Brass directed by SSGT Manella.
- America the Beautiful: sung by SMSGT Ryan Carson, USAF with the USAF Band, Maxx Impact.
- Special lineup cards and base jewels will be used to commemorate the anniversary of September 11, 2001.
- All on-field personnel, including players, coaches and umpires, will have an American flag patch embroidered on the side of their caps.
- Hometown Heroes Base Change presented by Rothman Institute: Changing the bases are the first responders on September 11, 2001:
- Police Officers: Deputy Paul Bryant, with K9 Don.
- Representing the Fire Fighters: SGT Greg Masi who also holds the rank of Chief with the Fire Department.
- Representing the Military: TBA.
- Cabrini College Knit Hat Night: All fans 15 and over will receive an acrylic slouch beanie with red and blue stripes featuring a white P and side American flag patch.
- First Ball: representing Cabrini College, Joe Zazyczny.
- National Anthem: Cabrini College Chorus.
- Hall Mercer Night. First Ball: Mary Ann Felt, Canine Officer, Middle Town Township Police Department, Bucks County.
- McDonald's Share Night.
- Chevy Driveaway: located on Citizens Bank Way, Chevrolet vehicles will line the street along with Monster Energy and Hatfield.
SATURDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: All gates - 5:05 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Pre-Game Performance: Garden Spot Spartan Marching Band.
- National Anthem: West Chester Community Chorus.
- Color Guard: NJANG Honor Guard NCIOC.
- Hometown Heroes Base Change presented by Rothman Institute: Lt Col Tom Yeager, USAFR, a retired Air Force pilot who served in Afghanistan. In one of his final missions, Col Yeager flew the Phillies flag over Afghanistan, which he then presented to the Phillies.
- Pro-Act Night. First Ball: Amber Baughman, who raised the most funds in 2014 with the Recovery Walk Team "Minions of Chaos".
- Special Welcome: Brain Aneurysm Night.
- Player Ticket Program: Aaron's Aces will host a group from Liberty USO.
- Mystery Bobble Head Night (Theme Night Ticket Required): Fans will receive a voucher to redeem for a mystery bobblehead and one other past Phillies giveaway.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: All gates - 11:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Earlier in the Day: Phillies Home Run Derby Finals, where the top hitters in the Phillies Home Run Derby hitting contest (ages 7-12) compete at Citizens Bank Park.
- NJEA Phanatic DVD Premier: All kids 14 and under will receive a copy of The Phillie Phanatic's One-Man Band, the latest DVD featuring the silly antics of baseball's best mascot.
- Bands will be featured around the ballpark, including the Galway Guild, the Kensington CAPA Drumline, and the Nottingham High School Marching Band.
- First Ball: representing NJEA, Wendell Steinhauer, President of NJEA and a Riverside, NJ teacher.
- The NJEA Music in Education Ambassador Award will be presented to the Phillie Phanatic by Wendell Steinhauer, President of NJEA.
- National Anthem: Bucks County Women's Chorus.
- First Ball: Grandpa Stroehmann.
- Jerry Clothier Grant Presentation in honor of beloved Phillies executive Jerry Clothier, who passed away in 2011 after a long battle with prostate cancer. Each year, Clothier's family awards a grant in Jerry's honor. This year's grant recipient will be the Four Diamonds Fund, which will be presented by Jerry's children and grandchildren.
- God Bless America: performed by country artist Ryan Griffin.
- Special Welcome: Grandparents Day and HelpHopeLive for Lauren Shevchek Day.
- Celebrate Sundays! Complimentary face painting on the concourse, $5 ice cream sundaes and root beer floats at Harry the K's starting in the 4th inning.
Traffic Alert: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!