Here are some highlights:
• The Indians will have a pair of 10-game homestands. The first will run from May 27-June 5, with the Orioles, Rangers and Royals coming to Progressive Field. The next one will extend from Aug. 29-Sept. 8, featuring the Twins, Marlins and Astros.
• Tentative 2016 Indians schedule
• Between June and August, Cleveland will have six home weekend series. The list of opponents for those summer weekend sets includes the Royals (June 2-5), White Sox (June 17-19), Yankees (July 7-10), A's (July 29-31), Angels (Aug. 11-14) and Blue Jays (Aug. 19-21).
• For next season's Interleague Play games, the Indians will host the Mets (April 15-17), Reds (May 16-17), Nationals (July 26-27) and Marlins (Sept. 2-4). Cleveland will have road Interleague series against the Phillies (April 29-May 1), Reds (May 18-19), Braves (June 27-29) and Nationals (Aug. 9-10).
• The Indians will have a seven-game homestand prior to the July 11-14 All-Star break, featuring the Tigers (July 4-6) and Yankees (July 7-10). After the All-Star break, Cleveland will have an 11-day, 10-game trip through Minnesota (July 15-17), Kansas City (July 18-20) and Baltimore (July 22-24).
• Cleveland's final homestand of '16 will feature the Tigers (Sept. 16-18), Royals (Sept. 20-22) and White Sox (Sept. 23-25). The Indians will end the campaign with a seven-game trip through Detroit (Sept. 26-29) and Kansas City (Sept. 30-Oct. 2). The Tribe's final 23 games will be against division rivals.
Jordan Bastian is a reporter for MLB.com. Read his blog, Major League Bastian, follow him on Twitter @MLBastian and listen to his podcast. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.