• They open the season April 4 in Cincinnati.
• The Phillies play their home opener April 11 at 3:05 p.m. ET against the Padres. The Padres series is the beginning of a 10-game homestand that includes the Nationals and Mets.
• The Phillies will host four American League teams as part of Interleague Play: the Indians, Royals, White Sox and Blue Jays. They play the Tigers, Blue Jays, Twins and White Sox on the road. It is the first time the Phillies will play the White Sox in Chicago since 2004, when Ryan Madson, Eric Milton and Brett Myers started for the Phillies.
• Tentative 2016 Phillies schedule
• Fans looking to hit two of the best ballparks in baseball might want to consider the back-to-back series against the Twins (Target Field) and Giants (AT&T Park) in late June. Road trips to Southern California are always fun, too. The Phillies play back-to-back series against the Padres and Dodgers in early August.
• 2016 Phillies season ticket deposits
• The Phillies play their final homestand against the Mets on Sept. 30-Oct. 2.
Six-game and three-game packs of tickets will go on sale in mid-November. Group tickets will go on sale in mid-December and individual tickets will go on sale in February.
Todd Zolecki is a reporter for MLB.com. Read his Phillies blog The Zo Zone, follow him on Twitter and listen to his podcast. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.