Sunday, Sept. 6, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Kids Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Todd Frazier poster, presented by Tri-County Mall.
• Heart & Hustle Award: Todd Frazier will be presented with the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association's "Heart & Hustle Award" during pregame ceremonies. The annual award was created to recognize one player on each MLB team who demonstrates a passion for the game and best embodies the values, spirit and tradition of the game.
Monday, Sept. 7, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 1:10 p.m. (All-Star Monday)
• Mascot T-ball Game: The 13th annual Mascot T-ball game will take place on the field from about Noon to 12:30 p.m. featuring Reds mascots and mascots from schools and organizations from throughout the region.
Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday, Senior Citizen Special)
• First Pitch: NASCAR driver Ben Rhodes will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. The 18-year-old Louisville native drives the No. 88 Alpha Energy Solutions Chevrolet with JR Motorsports and will race at Kentucky Speedway on Sept. 26 in the NASCAR XFINITY Series VisitMyrtleBeach.com 300.
Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Student Discount Day)
• National Anthem: Mary Joyner will sing the National Anthem. Mary is the daughter of Olympic track star Florence Griffith Joyner (known as "Flo-Jo") and appeared on America's Got Talent in 2012.
• Angioma Alliance Night: Many of tonight's pregame ceremonies will bring awareness to the Angioma Alliance, an organization for and by individuals who have abnormal blood vessels and those who care about them. Former Reds pitcher Joe Price (1980-86), whose family has been affected by cavernous angioma, will offer up a ceremonial first pitch.
Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m. (Thirsty Thursday)
• National Anthem: Annie Edgerton will sing the National Anthem. Annie is a professional singer and Broadway performer who is attempting to sing the National Anthem in every MLB ballpark. More information on her journey is available at anthemquest.com.
Friday, Sept. 11, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Show: Post-game fireworks show featuring a patriotic soundtrack, presented by Koorsen Fire & Security.
• 9/11 Tributes: "Patriot Day" pregame ceremonies will honor the 14th anniversary of 9/11 and Reds players and coaches will wear MLB commemorative caps adorned with American flags. All MLB teams will observe a moment of silence in remembrance.
• Police & Fire Appreciation: Many of tonight's pregame ceremonies will feature members of local Police, Fire, Sheriff and EMT departments.
• Bob Feller Act of Valor Award: Jay Bruce will be recognized as a finalist for the 2015 Bob Feller Act of Valor Award. The award, now in its third year, honors the legacy of Hall of Fame pitcher Bob Feller, who became the first professional athlete to enlist in the U.S. military after the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. Since 2012, Jay has sponsored "Bruce's Battalion" which provides tickets to local military families to enjoy Sunday home games from the Sun Deck. Winners are selected for the way they have reflected the values, integrity and dedication to service displayed by Feller.
• WWII Ship Welcome: The crew of USS LST 325, a WWII amphibious ship and nonprofit museum, will be introduced during post-game ceremonies. The ship, which carried troops and equipment to Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944 (D-Day), will be docked at Cincinnati's Public Landing and open to the public for tours Sept. 12-16: lstmemorial.org.
Saturday, Sept. 12, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:05 p.m. (Super Saturday)
• Pete Rose Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, all fans in attendance will receive a Pete Rose Bobblehead, presented by Queen City Sausage. Third of three in the "Stars of the Queen City" bobblehead series.
Sunday, Sept. 13, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Kids Homer Bailey Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Homer Bailey poster, presented by PNC Bank.
• Art Museum Day: Celebrate the Cincinnati Art Museum and Reds baseball all in the same day! Learn more about the great fine art on display, including several Reds-themed items. Plus, discounted tickets benefitting the Art Museum are available at reds.com/art.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• All-Star Mondays: For every Monday Reds home game, fans can purchase a package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a commemorative baseball featuring an MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo for only $25, presented by Tri-State Chevy Dealers. For the month of September, the featured baseball honors the 2015 Midsummer Classic: reds.com/Mondays.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The September T-shirt features Joey Votto: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including Sept. 8) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Senior.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For select Thursday Reds home games (including Sept. 10) fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum:
• 1990 Replica World Series Ring collectable gift: Free 1990 World Champion Cincinnati Reds replica ring with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Scotts Great American Ball Park tour tickets) on all Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in September, while supplies last: redsmuseum.org.
Reds Community Fund
• Brandon Phillips Bowling Bash - Sept. 5: It's not too late to register for the inaugural Tri-County Mall Brandon Phillips Bowling Bash on Saturday, Sept. 5 at the Super Bowl in Erlanger, KY. Join Brandon and his Reds teammates for an exciting evening of food, fun and bowling all while raising money for the Reds Community Fund. Details are available at reds.com/bowling and fans can register by calling (513) 765-7240.
• Richter & Phillips Diamond Necklace Raffle - Sept. 11: Fans can purchase raffle tickets to win a $5,000 Baseball Diamond Necklace designed by Amanda Brennaman on Friday, Sept. 11. Representatives from Richter & Phillips, the official jeweler of the Cincinnati Reds, will be selling the raffle tickets inside the ballpark near the Crosley Terrace re-entry gate. The drawing will be held on Sept. 28 at 7 p.m. at Richter & Phillips in downtown Cincinnati.
Reds Special Events
• Yoga on the field at GABP - Sept. 12: Take the field for "Sliding into Om" on Saturday, Sept. 12 at 8:30 a.m. for a yoga session on the outfield grass. The $15 package also includes a ticket to the Reds vs. Cardinals game on Sept. 13 and a free yoga session at Simply Power Yoga. Details and registration at reds.com/yoga