American Legion Post 644 Senior American Legion State Champions
Atlantic Shore Devils Babe Ruth 14U World Series Babe Ruth Champions
Audubon Recreation 10U Girls Softball World Series Diamond Bracket Champions
Audubon 9U PA Cal Rikpen Baseball State Champions
Audubon 8U PA State Softball Champions
BYC (Brandywine Youth Club) Bulldogs 10U SE PA Cal Ripken State Champions
11U Cal Ripken NWPA State Champs
Doylestown Tigers Cal Ripken SE PA State Champions
Spring City Junior Legion American Legion State Champions
Spring City American Legion Sandlot Legion State Champions
Spring-Ford 8U NorthWest PA Cal Ripken State Champions
Spring-Ford 11U Mid-Atlantic Regional Cal Ripken Baseball
SpringFord Sting-Elite Gold 18 U PONY 18U State Champions
Warwick Bulldogs 11U PA Little League State Champions
- National Anthem: Delaware County Christian School Concert Choir.
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- The Budweiser Clydesdales: On display and will parade on Citizens Bank Way from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- National Anthem: Music for Everyone Community Chorus.
- Phillies Group Leader Appreciation Night II.
- Hometown Heroes Base Change presented by Rothman Institute: MSGT Kenneth Bennett, stationed at Dover Air Force Base, who is leaving on his 7th deployment, his 4th to the Middle East.
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Bark in the Park Night benefitting the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS). Sold out. Be on the lookout for dogs and their human friends on the Budweiser Rooftop. Benefits the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society. Plus, representatives from PAWS will be on site with adoptable dogs at the First Base and Left Field Gates.
- National Anthem: Chester County Choral Society.
- Baseball Academy Reunion Night: Youngsters who participated in Phillies Baseball Academy Summer Camp will parade around the field prior to the game.
- Special Welcome: Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Night.
- Player Ticket Program: Chooch's Chicos will host a group from Motivos Magazine.
Traffic Alert: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!