Friday, August 28, 2015-Pirates vs. Colorado Rockies (7:05 p.m.)
- Baseball Equipment Drive: Tonight the Pirates will partner with the Baseball Tomorrow Fund (BTF) to host a baseball and softball equipment drive at PNC Park. Pirates Charities will be collecting new and gently used baseball and softball equipment at the five main gates entering PNC Park from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. All equipment donated will go directly to the Pittsburgh Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program to support the over 1,100 Pittsburgh RBI athletes.
- Pittsburgh RBI Donation: The Baseball Tomorrow Fund will present a $5,000 check to the Pittsburgh RBI program in an on-field pregame ceremony.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, featuring Dallas Marks, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Al Oliver will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Miller Lite Party on the Deck: Tonight fans have the chance to join Miller Lite for a tailgate party atmosphere on the Pirates Deck. The Miller Lite 1,000 Seats of Summer Ticket Package includes your Pirates game ticket, $10 of Loaded Value credit good for concessions and merchandise throughout PNC Park and a Miller Lite merchandise pack. Tickets are available for just $40 each at pirates.com/BuccoDeck.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates Free Shirt Friday tee, compliments of Trib Total Media.
Saturday, August 29, 2015-Pirates vs. Colorado Rockies (7:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Al Oliver will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Coaches Symposium: Today Pirates Charities will partner with FISA Foundation and United Way to host a Coaching Boys into Men Symposium in the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The symposium will include a discussion on mentorship led by Pirates Manager Clint Hurdle.
- Miracle League Fantasy Camp: Today from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pirates Charities and Baseball Fantasy Camp for Kids will partner with the West Virginia Black Bears and Stepping Stones to host a Miracle League Fantasy Camp for kids. The event will take place at the Monongalia County Ballpark, home of the West Virginia Black Bears. Players from the Black bears will be in attendance to assist with teaching fundamentals and each participating player will receive a custom Pirates Jersey, a Pirates cap, and a Pirates gift bag.
- 1960 Buccos: Tonight the Pirates will pay tribute to the 1960 World Champion Pittsburgh Pirates team in a pregame on-field ceremony. Members from the team will be in attendance as the organization celebrates the 55th anniversary of the historic World Series championship.
- Bill Mazeroski Replica Statue: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Bill Mazeroski Replica Statue, compliments Levin Furniture. The statue is a miniature replica of the Mazeroski statue that stands outside the right field gate at PNC Park.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, August 30, 2015-Pirates vs. Colorado Rockies (1:35 p.m.)-Kids Day
- Yoga day: Today the Pirates will host the 2nd annual OM's in the Outfield Yoga Day at PNC Park. This unique yoga practice will be held in the morning starting at 8:30 a.m. in the outfield. Participants get a grandstand ticket for the game and a Pirates Cap, plus will be honored on the field during a special pregame ceremony.
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, brought to you by Chick-fil-A, and more. Stick around after the game where all kids are invited to "Run The Bases" presented by The Original Pizza Logs, on the field.
- Kids Baseball: All kids 14 and younger will receive a kids pitching grip baseball, courtesy of Chevron.
- Ice Bucket Challenge: Immediately following today's game will be the Pirates Team Ice Bucket Challenge in honor of August being ALS Awareness Month. Fans donated to take part in this event earlier this month during the "Pirates Charities on ROOT SPORTS Auction." The donation included a spot in the once-in-a-lifetime event to be doused with a bucket of Ice Water by Clint Hurdle or a member of the Pirates 25-man roster. The "Pirates Charities on ROOT SPORTS Auction" raised more than $715,000 for Pirates Charities and three non-profit organizations that support ALS patients and their families.
- Red, White and Brew: Following today's game, Pirates President Frank Coonelly and his wife Debbie, and GM Neal Huntington and his wife Becca will host Red, White & Brew - a "Wine and Beer Pairing Event" in the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club at PNC Park. Pirates players, coaches and their wives will also be in attendance as proceeds from the event will benefit Pirates Charities and LiveLikeLou.org. Tickets are $200 per person and also include entertainment and a silent auction. To reserve tickets or for more information, please contact Michelle.Capobianco@pirates.com or phone Pirates Charities at (412) 325-4720.
On Tuesday, September, 15 the Pirates and Bike Pittsburgh are hosting Bike-To-The-Ballgame at PNC Park.
Fans riding their bicycles to the game will have the chance to valet their bike on Federal Street before the game and support Bike Pittsburgh's mission of transforming our streets and communities into better places to bike and walk! Valet spaces are secured on first come, first serve basis as availability is limited. The Pirates will donate $5 for every Outfield Box ticket purchased and $3 or every Grandstand ticket purchased to Bike Pittsburgh through this special offer at pirates.com/bikepgh Coupon code: BIKE.
On Wednesday dates throughout the 2015 season, the Pittsburgh Pirates host University Days at PNC Park to celebrate local universities. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park and all who purchase the special tickets will receive an official university branded Pirates cap. Each University Days ticket includes a cap and a seat in either the Grandstand or Outfield Box areas and are on sale now at pirates.com/universitydays.
Upcoming University Days Dates:
- Duquesne University Wednesday, September 15 vs Chicago Cubs
- Point Park University Wednesday, September 30 vs St. Louis Cardinals
- University of Pittsburgh Wednesday, September 30 vs St. Louis Cardinals
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, A.J. Burnett, Francisco Liriano and more.
The Pirates and ServiceToOpportunity.org honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
2016 Season Ticket Member Deposits
During the month of August, the Pirates will begin taking deposits on 2016 Season Ticket Memberships. Be sure to reserve your seats for another exciting season of Pirates baseball by calling your STM representative or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS. Visit pirates.com/memberships for complete details of the many benefits and experiences offered to our Pirates Season Ticket Members.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.