DETROIT - The Tigers host the Los Angeles Angels August 25-27. The games on Tuesday and Wednesday are scheduled for 7:08 p.m., while Thursday's game starts at 1:08 p.m.
Get your Tigers tickets for the 2015 season at Comerica Park now! Tickets are available at the Comerica Park Box Office, online at tigers.com and by phone at (866) 66-TIGER (84437). For complete ticket information including season, group and suites visit tigers.com/tickets or call 313-471-BALL (2255).
· For traffic updates fans can find alerts and alternative routes at tigers.com, and visit tigers.com/ballparkapp to download the MLB.com Ballpark app., and fans can follow @tigers on Twitter.
· We recommend tuning to WWJ 950 AM for up-to-the-minute updates on traffic alerts and closures.
· Fans can also check with the Michigan Department of Transportation and the City of Detroit Department of Transportation for real-time road closures and detours at www.michigan.gov/mdot and download the Mi Drive app. and you can also visit www.m-1rail.com.
PAWS TRACKS TO COMERICA PARK:
· Please remember to avoid delays, that it's best to arrive early to Comerica Park.
· Traffic patterns may be modified at the discretion of law enforcement agencies.
· Tigers gameday and event traffic patterns go into effect a minimum of three hours prior to start time.
Tuesday, August 25 vs. Los Angeles Angels at 7:08 p.m. Gates Open at 5:30 p.m. (Probables: RHP Alfredo Simon vs. RHP Jered Weaver)
· Cornerstone "Be a Tiger for Kids": Cornerstone Schools hosts the 10th annual "Be a Tiger for Kids" event at Comerica Park. The family-friendly event features and children's activities and serves as Cornerstone's premier fundraiser to provide scholarships to families with 3,000 supporters scheduled to participate. Supporters and students from Cornerstone Schools also participate in an on-field pre-game ceremony, throwing the ceremonial first pitches, performing the National Anthem, and taking part in Kids Take the Field, Kids Run the Bases, and other fun-filled activities and family entertainment.
· The national anthem will be performed by Cornerstone Choir.
Wednesday, August 26 vs. Los Angeles Angels at 7:08 p.m. Gates Open at 5:30 p.m. (Probables: RHP Justin Verlander vs. LHP Hector Santiago)
· Detroit Tigers Foundation and FOX Sports Detroit Broadcast Auction with the Tigers Wives: The auction features items hand-selected by the Tigers Wives including unique memorabilia ranging from baseballs to game used items and autographed memorabilia along with items to reflect their husbands' favorite things like gift cards to their favorite restaurants, their favorite CD, DVD and books and favorite snacks. The auction also includes items to reflect the favorite things of your favorite FOX Sports Detroit personalities including Rod Allen, Mario Impemba and more! The packages representing the Tigers players, coaches, alumni and FSD broadcasters will be auctioned during the broadcast on Fox Sports Detroit and MLB.tv. The PAWS "Favorite Things" basket will be auctioned on tigers.com/wives ONLY. Fox Sports Detroit will promote the auction items during the broadcast on Wednesday, August 26 and encourage fans to bid by calling the Broadcast Auction hotline at 313-471-2100. The first 100 people to call and donate $50 or more will receive a Detroit Tigers mystery grab gag which is guaranteed to contain an autographed baseball or photograph signed by a current Tigers player or coach or a Tigers alumni. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Detroit Tigers Foundation, an affiliate of Ilitch Charities.
· Navy Band, "Horizon" will play in the Big Cat Court from 5:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
· The game ball will be delivered by Electrician's Mate First Class Matthew Harkless.
· The ceremonial first pitch will be thrown by Tigers Fan Martin Dellenbach.
· The national anthem will be performed by Russ Ives, representing Rose Pest Solutions.
Thursday, August 27 vs. Los Angeles Angels at 1:08 p.m. Gates Open at 11:30 a.m. (LHP Randy Wolf vs. TBA)
· The national anthem will be performed by Richmond Community Choir, of Richmond, Michigan.