KANSAS CITY, MO (August 20, 2015) - The Kansas City Royals host the Baltimore Orioles for the first time since the 2014 American League Championship Series at Kauffman Stadium August 24-27. Throughout the brief homestand, fans can take part in great events including Value Monday (August 24), All You Can Eat Seats (August 27) and GordoNation (August 27). Community outreach events are also listed on this homestand schedule. Please see below for more details.
Monday, August 24 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Value Monday - Every Monday, all Hy-Vee View Level tickets are just $9, courtesy of Hy-Vee. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Royals Charities and MLBPAA Concourse Auction - Royals Charities and the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association host a silent auction near Guest Services on the main concourse from the time the gates open until the end of the sixth inning every game this series.
- Crystal Glass Heart Award Ceremony - In an effort to recognize organizations making an impact on children in their local communities, Variety International established the Crystal Glass Heart Award honoring Community Champions. Royals Charities will be presented the award in a special pregame ceremony by Variety Children's Charity of Greater Kansas City.
Tuesday, August 25 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Hosmer hosts Big Brothers, Big Sisters - Eric Hosmer will host 30 participants from the Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Kansas City program. The first baseman will meet the group before the game.
Wednesday, August 26 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Dream Factory - Throughout the season, the Royals grant the wishes of Dream Factory children. These youngsters, who face life-altering challenges, will meet Royals players, watch batting practice from the dugout and enjoy the game and refreshments. Their Royals experience appears on the KMBC-TV (Channel 9) 10 p.m. newscast.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Rivals Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pregame food and beverage specials available at the Boulevard Grill.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be the band, The Phantastics. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, August 27 - Baltimore Orioles vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Business Day at The K - Local business professionals are invited to Kauffman Stadium for Business Day at The K. In addition to a game ticket, this special package includes access to a pregame presentation by Royals General Manager Dayton Moore, networking opportunities, snacks and $10 in loaded value to be used for concessions or merchandise inside the ballpark. To attend the pregame event, fans must have the special Business Day ticket package. For details and to purchase Business Day ticket packages, visit royals.com/business.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who already purchased tickets for the section will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the third of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
- All You Can Eat Seats - During select Thursday home games throughout the season, fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 319 - 325), which includes unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $45 per seat! Tickets are sold out for the event this night. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.