The Tigers begin a four-game series against the Texas Rangers Thursday, August 20 at 7:08 p.m. at Comerica Park. Because of on-going construction and regular gameday traffic, please note the following:
Traffic on Woodward has shifted from the East to the West side. One lane North, South, and a turn lane are still being maintained.
The Northbound I-75 Service is now open between Park St. and Woodward Avenue, however the Northbound and Southbound Service Drives between Woodward and John R are now closed. Fans who have parking passes or wish to park in the Tiger Garage, Lots 4 and 5 will no longer be able to use the service drives to access these lots.
Fans should use any of the side roads North of the Service Drive between Mack Avenue to get to John R or Brush Street Southbound John R or Brush Street will provide access to the Service Drive and the Tiger Garage and Lots 4 and 5. Fans are also encouraged to utilize the Mack, and Madison Avenue exits off of I-375 for easier access to these lots.
- All parking properties east of Woodward Ave. and FOX Garage / Columbia Lot are open four hours before the game.
- All parking properties west of Woodward Ave. are open three hours before the game.
- It is recommended that guests utilize the various shuttles that many local bars, restaurants and casinos offer.
- For traffic updates fans can find alerts and alternative routes at tigers.com, and visit tigers.com/ballparkapp to download the MLB.com Ballpark app., and fans can follow @tigers and @mdot on Twitter.
- We recommend tuning to WWJ 950 AM for up-to-the-minute updates on traffic alerts and closures.
- Fans can also check with the Michigan Department of Transportation and the City of Detroit Department of Transportation for real-time road closures and detours at www.michigan.gov/mdot and download the Mi Drive app. and you can also visit www.m-1rail.com.