Thursday, Aug. 20, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (4 for $48, Thirsty Thursdays)
• RBI Ceremony: Pregame ceremonies will highlight Cincinnati's Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program and honor the Senior RBI team that recently competed in MLB's RBI World Series, hosted by the Texas Rangers. It was Cincinnati RBI's first appearance in the Senior Division World Series since the Reds Community Fund began operating the local RBI program in 2007.
• Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award: Members of the Thomas More College women's basketball program will be the recipients of a Reds Country Athletic Achievement Award during pregame ceremonies. The top-ranked team won the 2015 NCAA Division III Women's Basketball Championship in March.
Friday, Aug. 21, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (4 for $48, Fireworks Friday, Fiesta Rojos)
• Post-game Ceremony with Tony Perez and the Big Red Machine: Following tonight's game, Tony Perez, Johnny Bench, Joe Morgan, Pete Rose and other members of the Big Red Machine will be introduced on the field prior to the post-game Rozzi's fireworks show.
• Fiesta Rojos: Festivities will include pregame ceremonies and activities around the ballpark to celebrate the upcoming Hispanic Heritage Month, including Tony Perez, Dave Concepcion and Cesar Geronimo serving as Honorary Captains of the game. Reds players and coaches will wear the alternate "Los Rojos" jerseys. La Mega 97.7 will provide live entertainment on the Crosley Patio from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
• Fireworks Friday: Post-game fireworks show with a "Fiesta Rojos" soundtrack, presented by Cooper Tire.
• Reds Community Advocate Award: Maria Lang from the Academy of Multilingual Immersion Studies (AMIS) will receive a Reds Community Advocate Award. Maria is an educator and tutor at AMIS and immigration advocate. A native of Argentina, she's taught for more than 30 years and has spent the last ten years at AMIS.
• Club Red Friday Night Party: Club Red members and their friends are invited to a party in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third through sixth innings. Parties are presented by Coca-Cola and feature entertainment by Kiss 107, raffle prizes and more. Club Red is for fans ages 13-17.
Saturday, Aug. 22, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 7:10 p.m. (Tony Perez Day, 4 for $48)
•Tony Perez Statue Dedication: At 4:30 p.m., Tony and his teammates will participate in the unveiling and dedication of the Tony Perez Statue on Crosley Terrace. The statue was created by Tom Tsuchiya, who also created the Ted Kluszewski, Ernie Lombardi, Frank Robinson, Joe Nuxhall, Johnny Bench and Joe Morgan statues outside GABP.
• Tony Perez Replica Statue: As part of Super Saturdays, free replica statue of the Hall of Famer to the first 30,000 fans, presented by LaRosa's.
• Tony Perez Press Conference: Tony Perez and members of the Big Red Machine will meet with the media at 5:30 p.m. in the Field Level Media Interview Room.
• Tony Perez Day Pregame Ceremonies: Tony and his teammates will participate in on-field ceremonies starting at approx. 6:30 p.m., followed by a first pitch by Perez.
• Honorary Captain: Karen Kasich, Ohio's First Lady and wife of Governor John Kasich, will serve as Honorary Captain of tonight's game.
Sunday, Aug. 23, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Arizona Diamondbacks, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sundays, 4 for $48)
• Kids Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Joey Votto poster, presented by PNC Bank.
• Art in the Park Day: ArtsWave and the Reds are teaming up for the third annual Art in the Park Day. Fans can experience music, dance, theater and hands-on art activities in the Kroger Fan Zone from when gates open at 11:40 a.m. to 1:10 p.m.
• God Bless America: Marlana VanHoose from Denver, Ky. will sing God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch.
Monday, Aug. 24, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Detroit Tigers, 7:10 p.m.
• June 18 Makeup Game: Tonight's game is a makeup from June 18 that was postponed due to rain. Tickets from the June 18 game will be honored directly at the gates with no exchange necessary.
• Blue Jackets First Pitch: 2015 NHL All-Star Game MVP Ryan Johansen from the Columbus Blue Jackets will offer up a ceremonial first pitch.
Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:10 p.m. (All-Star T-Shirt Tuesday)
• Cincinnati Thunder: Representatives from the Cincinnati Thunder, a USA Hockey-sanctioned junior ice hockey team, will be introduced during pregame ceremonies. The Thunder's inaugural home opener is Sept. 19 at the Cincinnati Gardens and they will play in the North American Tier III Hockey League.
Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 7:10 p.m. (Bark in the Park, Student Discount Days)
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the third of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Iams and Kroger. Over 600 dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m. A limited number of dog tickets are still available at reds.com/dogday.
Thursday, Aug. 27, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Los Angeles Dodgers, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Specials, Senior Citizen Specials)
• Bengals First Pitch: Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vincent Rey will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Catching the pitch will be former Bengals running back Corey Dillon.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• 4 for $48: Enjoy a great weekend of Reds baseball action and save with our 4 for $48 ticket deal, presented by Reach Savings Magazine. For all four games against the Diamondbacks Aug. 20-23, buy four View Level tickets for just $48 and receive four FREE Reds caps at the game: reds.com/4for48.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The August T-shirt features Devin Mesoraco: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Thirsty Thursdays: For select Thursday Reds home games (including Aug. 20) fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including Aug. 27) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Senior.
Reds Community Fund
• Brandon Phillips Bowling Bash - Sept. 5: Register today for the inaugural Tri-County Mall Brandon Phillips Bowling Bash on Saturday, Sept. 5 at the Super Bowl in Erlanger, KY. Join Brandon and his Reds teammates for an exciting evening of food, fun and bowling all while raising money for the Reds Community Fund: reds.com/bowling.