Monday, August 17, 2015-Pirates vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (7:05 p.m.)
- Paint Party on the Deck: Join the Pirates as they partner with Paint Monkey on Monday nights throughout the season, to create a Pirates masterpiece. Enjoy a pre-game painting session (canvases are pre-sketched) on the Pirates deck and stay for the game afterwards. Collect all four paintings! Prices start at $55 per date and include a space in one painting class and one seat to the game. For more information visit pirates.com/paintmonkey.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015-Pirates vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $30 with additional human tickets available for $30 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
- Heart and Hustle: Tonight in a pregame ceremony, Tony Watson will receive the Major League Baseball Alumni Association's Heart and Hustle Award. This esteemed award honors active players who demonstrate a passion for the game of baseball and best embody the values, spirit, and tradition of the game.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015-Pirates vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (7:05 p.m.)
- Domestic Violence Prevention: Today from 11 a.m. to noon Pirates players, wives, volunteers and the Pirate Parrot will visit the YMCA of greater Pittsburgh (305 Wood St., Pittsburgh, Pa 15222) to assist the YMCA with the assembly of domestic violence emergency kits. The kits will benefit four local women's shelters and two women's organizations that support women and children leaving violent situations. In addition, the Pirates will contribute items to be added to the kits.
- Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Night: The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation (CCFA) will host a special night at PNC Park to raise awareness and honor and acknowledge those affected with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis throughout the region. A portion of each ticket sale will support the mission of the CCFA.
- Star Wars Night: The Pirates invite you, your family, and friends and fellow Jedi Masters to the inaugural Star Wars Night at PNC Park. Join us for a special themed night including a pregame costume contest on Federal Street beginning at 6 p.m. (contest registration starts at 5 p.m.). Characters will also be on Federal Street and concourses pregame for photos and will participate in on-field pregame ceremonies. The first 2,500 fans to order tickets online at pirates.com/starwars will also receive the official Pirates Star Wars T-Shirt.
- University Days with Robert Morris University: Tonight is another Pirates 2015 University Day for fans, alumni and students from Robert Morris University (RMU). All fans who purchase University Day tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a free Pirates/RMU hat. As part of tonight's University Day with RMU, the Pirates will host a happy hour at the Corner Bar and North Shore Refreshment at Section 135. RMU University Day ticket holders will receive half off selected concessions from 5:30 p.m. to 7:05 p.m. For complete information and a list of the 2015 University Days visit pirates.com/universitydays.
- Wine Night: Tonight is a Wine Tasting Night at PNC Park. For just $70 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting, and more. For complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/winenights.
- Lady Bucs Night: Tonight is a Lady Bucs Club Night at PNC Park. Members will enjoy a pre-game party in the Pirates Picnic Park complete with a LBC cooling scarf giveaway and prizes, an opportunity to watch batting practice at PNC Park as well as watch the game from the LBC section. Join the Lady Bucs Club today and receive great benefits including one ticket to two special party nights, access to the remaining Lady Bucs Club pre-game parties throughout the season and the LBC email newsletter. For complete information and to become a member, visit pirates.com/ladybucs.
Thursday, August 20, 2015-Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (7:05 p.m.)
- Faith Night: Tonight the Pirates will host the third faith night, presented by Chick-fil-A, at PNC Park. Following the game, fans will relocate to sections along the first base line to hear from their favorite Pirate players and coaches as they share their personal experiences with how their faith has impacted both their lives and thier careers in baseball specifically.
- Military Night: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage Jerseys and hats.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit the Homefront Hope Foundation. The Homefront Hope Foundation provides a critical link between Service Members, Veterans, and the resources needed to ensure that all of their clinical needs are addressed.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, representatives from the Homefront Hope Foundation will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
- Beer Passport Night: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
Friday, August 21, 2015-Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (7:05 p.m.)
- STAND UP TO CANCER NIGHT (SU2C): Tonight special ticket packages were sold as part of Stand Up To Cancer Night (SU2C) at PNC Park. Each ticket included a donation to SU2C, a seat in the Upper Level Bleacher Reserved, and a SU2C cap for the first 150 fans.
- The night will also include:
- All fans will receive a SU2C card upon entry to the ballpark, courtesy of Trib Total Media. Fans will be asked to 'Stand' for their loved ones after Take Me Out to the Ballgame in the seventh inning stretch.
- Resource Fair: Local organizations will have representatives on Federal Street during the Block Party to distribute information. They include Allegheny Health Network, Our Clubhouse, Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh, A Glimmer of Hope, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Highmark Caring Place, and more.
- Additional SU2C Donation Opportunities on Federal Street:
- Fans will have the opportunity to sign a banner that will hang inside PNC Park for the remainder of the season in honor/memory of a loved one. The banner will also be located on the RiverWalk inside the ballpark from first pitch through the 6th inning.
- Purchase a SU2C t-shirt (Men's & Women's sizes available).
- An opportunity to participate in the Pirates Charities/SU2C pregame silent auction/raffle.
- Players Wives Player Basket Raffle: The Pirates Players Wives will be hosting a "Players Basket" raffle and silent auction at PNC Park from 5:30 p.m. through the 6th inning. Baskets from players and coaches include autographed items as well as some of their favorite things such as snacks, books, movies and more.
- 50/50 Raffle: Proceeds from tonight's 50/50 raffle will be donated to SU2C!
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, featuring Totally 80's, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni John Smiley will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates Free Shirt Friday tee, compliments of Allegheny Health Network.
Saturday, August 22, 2015-Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (4:05 p.m.)
- Cholesterol Screening: Today the Pirates and AstraZeneca will partner to offer free lipid screenings and cholesterol education to fans 18 and older on Federal Street from 1-4 p.m. The screenings are being offered as part of the "Make Your Move Across America" campaign, an educational initiative demonstrating AstraZeneca's commitment to cardiovascular patients.
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Rick Reuschel will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- W.B. Mason Collectable Truck: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a W.B. Mason collectable truck.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, August 23, 2015-Pirates vs. San Francisco Giants (8:08 p.m.)
**ESPN Sunday Night Baseball**
Kids Pirates Lunch Bag: All kids 14 and younger will receive a special Pirates Lunch Bag, presented by StarKist.
Red, White & Brew
On Sunday, August 30, Pirates President Frank Coonelly and his wife Debbie, and GM Neal Huntington and his wife Becca will host Red, White & Brew - a "Wine and Beer Pairing Event" in the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club at PNC Park. Pirates players, coaches and their wives will also be in attendance as proceeds from the event will benefit Pirates Charities and LiveLikeLou.org. Tickets are $200 per person and also include entertainment and a silent auction. To reserve tickets or for more information, please contact Michelle.Capobianco@pirates.com or phone Pirates Charities at (412) 325-4720.
On Tuesday, September, 15 the Pirates and Bike Pittsburgh are hosting the second bike-to-the-ballgame at PNC Park.
Fans riding their bicycles to the game will have the chance to valet their bike on Federal Street before the game and support Bike Pittsburgh's mission of transforming our streets and communities into better places to bike and walk! Valet spaces are secured on first come, first serve basis as availability is limited. The Pirates will donate $5 for every Outfield Box ticket purchased and $3 or every Grandstand ticket purchased to Bike Pittsburgh through this special offer at pirates.com/bikepgh Coupon code: BIKE.
Walker Fantasy Football
Pirates Silver Slugger award winner Neil Walker has teamed up with Pirates Charities to host the 2015 Neil Walker Fantasy Football League during the 2015 National Football League season. For an entry donation of $1,000, fantasy football enthusiasts will have the unique opportunity to become an owner and join the exclusive league with Pirates players. Two-owner teams (owner and one co-owner) are also available for a donation of $1,500. The league will be made up of four conferences, with each conference captain being a Pirates player as Walker, Charlie Morton, Jeff Locke and Tony Watson will each participate in the league. Fans can register now to be an owner in the Neil Walker Fantasy Football League at bigleagueimpact.org/Pittsburgh. To kick-off the league, Walker and teammates will host a "Fantasy Football Draft Day" on Saturday, August 29 at PNC Park for all members.
The 2015 Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $99. As a special bonus, each Summer Six-Pack plan purchased includes a voucher for one free large two-topping pizza from Papa John's. The plans offer the ultimate flexibility and great seating locations as fans are able to select games throughout the remainder of the 2015 season to make up the six-game packages. Each package includes the choice of two Gold Games, three Black Games and one White game (based on availability).
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, A.J. Burnett, Francisco Liriano and more.
The Pirates and ServiceToOpportunity.org honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
2016 Season Ticket Member Deposits
During the month of August, the Pirates will begin taking deposits on 2016 Season Ticket Memberships. Be sure to reserve your seats for another exciting season of Pirates baseball by calling your STM representative or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS. Visit pirates.com/seasontickets for complete details of the many benefits and experiences offered to our Pirates Season Ticket Members.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.