WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … All gates: 5:05 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Police Athletic League Softball Game: beginning at 5:30 p.m., TV personalities will play softball against newspaper and radio personalities to benefit PAL.
- First Ball: Anayah Rivas, from Oxford Circle PAL, accompanied by Police Commissioner Ramsey.
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame: sung by Jhayda Washington, from Logan PAL.
- PAL representatives will make a presentation to Ryan Howard, thanking him for his support of the program.
- Rotary Strike Out Hunger Night.
- Food Drive at the entrance gates.
- First Ball: John Nanni, Rotary International representative to the UN on Polio Eradication.
- National Anthem: Willingboro Rotary Choir.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Night.
- First Balls: Meg McGoldrick, President, Abington Hospitals & Rich Webster, President, Jefferson University Hospitals.
- Susquehanna International Group, LLP Night.
- Player Ticketing Program: Chooch's Chicos will host ASPIRA Inc.
THURSDAY: 1:05 p.m. … All Gates Open - 11:05 a.m. … Broadcast: NBC10, MLBN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680 and SAP.
- Citizens Bank Businessperson's Special with Pride of the Phillies Collective print featuring The Phillies Mural.
- All fans will receive a collective print ofThe Phillies Mural, a Center City mural designed by award-winning Mural Arts Program artist David McShane. The Phillies Mural was dedicated on August 1, and celebrates the history of the Philadelphia Phillies. The Phillies Mural features 34 prominent players and icons depicting historical moments from the team's record-long history, including the 1980 and 2008 World Series championships.
- First Ball: representing Citizens Bank, Gregg Kam, CFO of Sonneborn.
- Hometown Heroes Base Change presented by Rothman Institute: SSGT Chris Clerico who has deployed twice to Iraq, Djibouti Africa and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- National Anthem: Dogs of Faulkner Swamp.
- Nemours Kids Run the Bases: Children 14 and under are invited to go onto the field and run the bases immediately following the game.
- Title Alliance Day. First Ball: Representing Title Alliance, Paul J. DiCicco, owner and broker of Keller Williams Real Estate.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Philadelphia Day.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!