Monday, August 3, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
Tuesday, August 4, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Pirates Charities on ROOT SPORTS Auction: Tonight the Pirates are proud to again partner with ROOT SPORTS to host the Pirates Charities on ROOT SPORTS Auction at PNC Park in the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club. The doors open at 5 p.m. and the telecast begins at 6 p.m. Throughout the night, fans will be able to purchase one of just 26 spots in the Pirates Team Ice Bucket Challenge-- a once-in-a-lifetime event to take place immediately following the Pirates game on Sunday, August 30. Fans will also have the opportunity to purchase VIP and VIP-PLUS Bags for $175 and $550, respectively. Each bag will include a baseball autographed by a current Pirates player, a baseball autographed by a Pirates alumni, an exclusive specially designed Pirates Ice Bucket Challenge tee, a ticket voucher good for 2 tickets to a Pirates baseball game, a Pirates 1971 throwback cap and a commemorative Pirates glass set (contains four glasses). The VIP-PLUS bags will also include an authentic game jersey autographed by a current Pirates player of your choice. VIP Bags and VIP PLUS Bags can be purchased in person in the Rivertowne Hall of Fame Club, over the phone by calling (412) 325-4888, or online at pirates.com/rootsportsauction starting at 5:30 p.m. Proceeds from the Auction will benefit Pirates Charities, the ALS Certified Center of Excellence at AHN (Allegheny Health Network), The ALS Association/Western Pennsylvania Chapter, and LiveLikeLou.org.
- Junior Pirates Night: Tonight in partnership with the City of Pittsburgh Big League Sports program, Junior Pirates from 12 Pittsburgh communities will be in attendance as guests of the Pirates and take part in a pregame on-field ceremony. The Junior Pirates program offers boys and girls from four to seven years of age, regardless of skill, an opportunity to learn the games simplest fundamentals in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, without the pressure of competition.
- Pups in the Park: Fans can enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present one of 10 Pup Nights at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $30 with additional human tickets available for $30 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
Wednesday, August 5, 2015-Pirates vs. Chicago Cubs (7:05 p.m.)
- Make-A-Wish: Today the Pirates and Andrew McCutchen will host 12-year-old Cameron Pittman, an Altoona, Pa native battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma. The day will begin with a helicopter landing at PNC Park at approximately 12:15 p.m. as McCutchen will welcome Cameron and take him to lunch. Throughout the day Cameron will tour the Pirates clubhouse, assist with pregame bat boy duties and more.
- Sarah Heinz House: Today from noon to 1 p.m., a Pirates player and members of the Front Office staff will visit with youth at the Sarah Heinz House, a Boys and Girls Club located at One Heinz Street, Pittsburgh. The club provides children and teens with powerful role models and a safe, fun place to go after school, on weekends and during the summer.
- University Days with Penn State University: Tonight is one of the Pirates University Days of 2015 with Penn State University. All fans who purchase University Day tickets will receive a ticket in one of two special sections and a free Pirates/Penn State hat. This season the Pirates will host University Days on select Wednesday dates. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park. For complete information and a list of the 2015 University Days visit pirates.com/universitydays.
- Wine Night: Tonight is a Wine Tasting Night at PNC Park. For just $70 fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting, and more. For complete information visit pirates.com/winenights.
- Miller Lite Night: Tonight fans have the chance to join Miller Lite for a tailgate party atmosphere on the Pirates Deck. The Miller Lite 1,000 Seats of Summer Ticket Package includes your Pirates game ticket, $10 of Loaded Value credit good for concessions and merchandise throughout PNC Park and a Miller Lite merchandise pack. Tickets are available for just $40 each at pirates.com/BuccoDeck.
- Young Bucs Club: The Clint Seymour Play Ball Foundation, along with Neil Walker and Pirates Charities will host 10 matches from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh for the second "Young Bucs Club" night at PNC Park. The matches will attend Pirates batting practice where they will have the opportunity to meet with Silver Slugger Neil Walker. The kids will also be given a specially designed tee shirt and ARAMARK concession vouchers, compliments of Pirates Charities. Clint Seymour, a former teammate and friend of Neil Walker's, lost his life tragically last year and the Clint Seymour "Play Ball" Fund was started in his honor. The Fund enables youngsters and adolescents to experience the joy and enthusiasm that can be derived from enjoying the game of baseball and the relationships built among teammates and mentors.
- Disability Awareness Celebration: The Pirates, Passavant Memorial Homes Family of Services, 21andable.org, United Way, and TRCIL would like to invite fans to PNC Park to bring people together with all types of disabilities for our Disability Awareness Celebrations. Tonight's Disibilities Awareness Night theme is Adaptive Sports, Recreation and Fitness. Beginning at 5 p.m. on Federal Street, the Pirates will host a pre-game fair with various vendors, service agencies and more. Guests will receive a complimentary Disability Awareness t-shirt with the purchase of a ticket through this offer (sizes may vary, while supplies last, pick-up available at pre-game celebration). Tickets start at $19 and For more information, please contact Lauren Farrell at 412-325-4928 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, August 6, 2015-Off Day
Friday, August 7, 2015-Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (7:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, featuring Switch, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Kent Tekulve will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates Free Shirt Friday tee designed by Andrew McCutchen and compliments of Mrs. T's Pierogies.
- Singles Night : Tonight is Singles Night at PNC Park. Tickets are only $35 and include access to a pregame party, seats on the Deck and $10 in loaded value. The pregame event is a chance to meet up with other singles at the private PREGAME PARTY presented by Star 100.7 on the Pirates Deck with a chance to enjoy music, games, giveaways, and a cash bar serving beer and wine. For tickets and information visit pirates.com/singlesnight.
Saturday, August 8, 2015-Pirates vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (4:05 p.m.)
- Block Party : Join the Pirates pregame on Federal Street for a Saturday Block Party, featuring live entertainment, food, games and more. Pirates alumni Elroy Face will be the special guest bartender at theLeinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- O.A.R. Fan Jam: After tonight's game, all fans are encouraged to stay in their seats for a post-game concert featuring O.A.R., presented by Highmark. This is the second show of the 2015 Summer Fan Jam Series at PNC Park. For complete information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/concerts.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, August 9, 2015-Pirates vs. Los Angeles (8:08 p.m.)
**ESPN Sunday Night Baseball**
- Fraternal Order of Police 100th Anniversary: Come celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Fraternal Order of Police while watching the Dodgers and Pirates battle in a classic National League game at America's Best Ballpark. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/FOPConvention.
- Kids Cole and Polanco cup: All kids ages 14 and younger attending the game will get a free Gerrit Cole and Gregory Polanco Cup, presented by Coca-Cola and Sheetz.
Red, White & Brew
On Sunday, August 30, Pirates President Frank Coonelly and his wife Debbie, and GM Neal Huntington and his wife Becca will host Red, White & Brew - a "Wine and Beer Pairing Event" in the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club at PNC Park. Pirates players, coaches and their wives will also be in attendance as proceeds from the event will benefit Pirates Charities and LiveLikeLou.org. Tickets are $200 per person and also include entertainment and a silent auction. To reserve tickets or for more information, please contact Michelle.Capobianco@pirates.com or phone Pirates Charities at (412) 325-4720.
On Tuesday, September, 15 the Pirates and Bike Pittsburgh are hosting the second bike-to-the-ballgame at PNC Park.
Fans riding their bicycles to the game will have the chance to valet their bike on Federal Street before the game and support Bike Pittsburgh's mission of transforming our streets and communities into better places to bike and walk! Valet spaces are secured on first come, first serve basis as availability is limited. The Pirates will donate $5 for every Outfield Box ticket purchased and $3 or every Grandstand ticket purchased to Bike Pittsburgh through this special offer at pirates.com/bikepgh Coupon code: BIKE.
The 2015 Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $99. As a special bonus, each Summer Six-Pack plan purchased includes a voucher for one free large two-topping pizza from Papa John's. The plans offer the ultimate flexibility and great seating locations as fans are able to select games throughout the remainder of the 2015 season to make up the six-game packages. Each package includes the choice of two Gold Games, three Black Games and one White game (based on availability).
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, A.J. Burnett, Francisco Liriano and more.
The Pirates and ServiceToOpportunity.org honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.