• One day after throwing a no-hitter at Wrigley Field, Phillies left-hander Cole Hamels continued to be the subject of trade talks. The Rangers, Dodgers, Cubs, Yankees and Giants have been his most aggressive pursuers, with Texas and Los Angeles seemingly in the lead. Meanwhile, the Phillies also could move closer Jonathan Papelbon, outfielders Ben Revere and Jeff Francoeur, and second baseman Chase Utley.
• Another big-time pitcher who could be dealt is left-hander David Price -- if the Tigers decide to sell. Price's agent spoke on Sunday about the chances of his client remaining with Detroit for the rest of this season and beyond.
• If the Dodgers don't get Hamels or Price, they could turn their attention to Rangers right-hander Yovani Gallardo, according to FOXSports.com.
• Even after adding Kelly Johnson and Juan Uribe, the Mets could be searching for more offense, perhaps in the form of Reds outfielder Jay Bruce. MLB.com's Anthony DiComo reported that the club is "scouting him heavily."
• The Blue Jays and Brewers continue to discuss a deal for Milwaukee right-hander Mike Fiers, according to FOXSports.com. Toronto also has interest in Price and White Sox righty Jeff Samardzija.
• The Blue Jays, Dodgers and Orioles are among the clubs with interest in Marlins right-hander Dan Haren.
• It is believed that the Padres will deal reliever Joaquin Benoit before the Deadline, according to an ESPN report.
Andrew Simon is a reporter for MLB.com. Follow him on Twitter @AndrewSimonMLB. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.