The Hall of Fame plaques of Craig Biggio, Randy Johnson, Pedro Martínez and John Smoltz will be installed following Induction Ceremonies on Sunday, July 26 at approximately 7 p.m., but then will be removed temporarily for from the oak-lined walls of the Museum's iconic Plaque Gallery for travel to events at intervals during the remainder of the summer.
Fans planning visits to Cooperstown during these times should be advised that the actual bronze plaque will be removed from display during the times listed below. A foam core representation of each plaque will be featured in the space, featuring a full replication of the plaque, while the actual plaques are traveling.
The schedule for plaques traveling in the coming weeks includes:
Pedro Martínez plaque:
- Removed from display: Monday, July 27 in the afternoon
- Special event: At Fenway Park in Boston, July 28-29
- Returning to display: Thursday, July 30 by 12 noon
Randy Johnson plaques:
- Removed from display: Wednesday, August 5 in the afternoon
- Special event: At Chase Field in Phoenix, August 7-8
- Returning to display: Monday, Aug. 10 by 12 noon
John Smoltz plaque:
- Removed from display: Thursday, Aug. 13 in the afternoon
- Special event: At Turner Field in Atlanta, August 14-15
- Returning to display: Monday, Aug. 17 by noon
Craig Biggio plaque:
- Removed from display: Thursday, Aug. 20 in the afternoon
- Special event: At Minute Maid Park in Houston, Aug. 22
- Returning to display: Monday, Aug. 24 by 12 noon
The July 24-27 Induction Weekend in Cooperstown features the inductions of Craig Biggio, Randy Johnson, Pedro Martínez and John Smoltz as the Class of 2015 at the Baseball Hall of Fame. The Induction Ceremony takes place at 1:30 p.m. on July 26 on the grounds of the Clark Sports Center, one mile south of the Hall of Fame on Susquehanna Avenue. Admission to the Induction Ceremony is free.
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum is open seven days a week year round, with the exception of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day. From Labor Day until Memorial Day Weekend, the Museum observes daily regular hours of 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The Museum observes summer hours of 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. from Memorial Day Weekend until the day before Labor Day. Ticket prices are $23 for adults (13 and over), $15 for seniors (65 and over) and $12 for juniors (ages 7-12) and for those holding current memberships in the VFW, Disabled American Veterans, American Legion and AMVets organizations. Members are always admitted free of charge and there is no charge for children 6 years of age or younger. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. For more information, visit our website at baseballhall.org or call 888-HALL-OF-FAME (888-425-5633) or 607-547-7200.