Thursday, July 23, 2015-Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m.)
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International.
- Military Night: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage Jerseys and hats.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit the Friends of the Pittsburgh Fisher House.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, representatives from Friends of the Pittsburgh Fisher House will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life: Tonight fans are encouraged to enjoy a Pirates game with American Cancer Society Relay for Life to raise awareness in the fight against cancer. A portion of the proceeds from each ticket sold thru this special offer will benefit the mission: to prevent cancer, save lives and diminish suffering through research, education, advocacy and service. In addition, the first 2,000 fans to order tickets will also receive an exclusive Relay for Life Pirates Cap. For tickets and complete information, visit pirates.com/relayforlife.
- Beer Passport Night: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
Friday, July 24, 2015-Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m.)
- PLAY Campaign: Today at PNC Park from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., Mark Melancon joins the Pirates athletic training staff and Taylor Hooton Foundation to educate area youth about the importance of leading healthy and active lives. Created in 2004 by the Professional Baseball Athletic Trainers Society (PBATS), the PLAY (Promoting a Lifetime of Activity for Youth) campaign was formed to raise awareness about children's health issues and the obesity epidemic in the United States.
- Veterans Visit: Today from noon to 1:30 p.m., Pirates alumni, players and staff will visit with Veterans and play bingo at the H.J. Heinz Campus, Building 71, Adult Day Health Care.
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, featuring Ferris Bueller's Revenge, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Jim Rooker will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates Free Shirt Friday tee, compliments of FedEx Ground.
Saturday, July 25, 2015-Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (7:05 p.m.)
- Hunt Autograph and Memorabilia Show: The Celebration of the Pittsburgh Pirates Autograph and Memorabilia Show, presented by Hunt Auctions, will take place today form 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Please see below for a list of Pirates players and alumni scheduled to appear. Admission is free and for signing schedule, pricing and to order autograph tickets visit Huntauctions.com/store.
Current Pirates Pirates Alumni
Francisco Cervelli Elroy Face
Josh Harrison Bob Friend
Clint Hurdle Omar Moreno
Starling Marte Dave Parker
Andrew McCutchen Manny Sanguillen
Gregory Polanco Kent Tekulve
- Epilepsy Fun Run/Walk: Pirates alumni, the Pirate Parrot and more will take part in the Epilepsy Foundation Western/Central Pennsylvania 27th Family Fun Run/Walk for Epilepsy outside PNC Park. Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00 a.m. and the 5k run/2 mile walk at 9:30 a.m.
- Miracle League Fantasy Camp: Today from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Pirates Charities and Baseball Fantasy Camp for Kids partner to host a Miracle League Fantasy Camp designed for children ages 3-8. The event will take place at the Pirates Charities Miracle League Field of the South Hills, located adjacent to the Community & Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park in Upper St. Clair. The Bucco Brigade will be in attendance to assist with teaching fundamentals and each participating player will receive a custom Pirates Jersey, a Pirates cap, and a Pirates gift bag.
- Block Party: Join the Pirates pregame on Federal Street for a Saturday Block Party, featuring live entertainment, food, games and more. Pirate's alumni Bob Walk will be the special guest bartender at the Leinenkugel Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, July 26, 2015-Pirates vs. Washington Nationals (1:35 p.m.)-Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, brought to you by Chick-fil-A, and more. Stick around after the game where all kids are invited to "Run The Bases" presented by The Original Pizza Logs, on the field.
- Liriano and Walker Cup: All kids 14 and younger will receive Francisco Liriano and Neil Walker cup, courtesy of Topps.
- Youth Baseball and Softball Day: The first 1,000 players and coaches to register as a team will participate in a special pre-game ceremony on the field as part of Youth Baseball and Softball Day, presented by Heinz. Kids can run the bases following the game. Players and coaches are encouraged to wear their team's jersey. For tickets and complete information visit pirates.com/youthbaseballandsoftball.
- Stitch N Pitch: Bring your knitting, stitching, quilting or other fiber arts projects to the Pirates Deck. Take a lesson, learn a technique and meet other enthusiasts all while enjoying Pirates baseball. Enter for a chance to be selected to honor Stitch N' Pitch by throwing out the first pitch at the game!
Monday. July 27, 2015-Off Day
- Pirates Charities Sporting Clays: Today from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pirates Charities will hold the seventh Pirates Charities Sporting Clays Invitational, hosted by award-winning instructor Michael Mohr at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Participants will have the opportunity to mingle with Pirates celebrities and spend the day enjoying the courses that were meticulously designed to take advantage of the natural beauty of the surrounding Laurel Highlands.
Big League/Mayor's Cup Championship at PNC
Monday, July 27 and Tuesday, July 28 the Pirates will host the Citiparks Pittsburgh Big League Championships at PNC Park for Little league, Girls Softball, Pony, Colt and Super Colt leagues. Special seating for fans will be provided with concession stands and bathrooms open both days in the respective areas. The PNC Park scoreboard will be on for all games and players will be posted for all to see. Little league and the three girls softball games will be on Monday, and the Pony, Colt and SuperColt on Tuesday. Game times TBA.
Dental and Vision Screenings
Wednesday, July 29 the Pirates will host a free Dental and Vision Screening from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at PNC Park. The Pirates along with Levy, VisionWorks and United Concordia Dental in partnership with Tickets for Kids will host the free vision and dental screening for more than 150 preregistered youth in the PNC Picnic Park area. Tickets for Kids are a non-profit organization whose goal is to offer admission to Pittsburgh area events to those for whom cost of admission is prohibitive.
Red, White & Brew
On Sunday, August 9, Pirates President Frank Coonelly and his wife Debbie, and GM Neal Huntington and his wife Becca will host Red, White & Brew - a "Wine and Beer Pairing Event" in the Rivertowne Brewing Hall of Fame Club at PNC Park. Pirates players, coaches and their wives will also be in attendance as proceeds from the event will benefit Pirates Charities and LiveLikeLou.org. Tickets are $200 per person and also include entertainment and a silent auction. To reserve tickets or for more information, please contact Michelle.Capobianco@pirates.com or phone Pirates Charities at (412) 325-4720.
The new 2015 Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $99. As a special bonus, each Summer Six-Pack plan purchased includes a voucher for one free large two-topping pizza from Papa John's. The plans offer the ultimate flexibility and great seating locations as fans are able to select games throughout the remainder of the 2015 season to make up the six-game packages. Each package includes the choice of two Gold Games, three Black Games and one White game (based on availability).
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, A.J. Burnett, Francisco Liriano and more.
The Pirates and ServiceToOpportunity.org honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Discounted tickets can be purchased at pirates.com/military with verification powered by ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
SAVE UP TO $10 ON TICKETS TO ALL SUNDAY-FRIDAY GAMES*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.