All events are for walkers and runners of all ages, with the exception of the Gapper's Kids Fun Run, which is limited to kids ages 10 and under.
All participants will receive a finisher medal, race t-shirt (technical shirt for 10K participants), post-race party in the Kroger Fan Zone and one View Level ticket voucher for the Reds vs. Kansas City Royals game on Tuesday, Aug. 18 at 7:10 pm.
Register online at reds.com/run by Aug. 4 for discounted entry fees:
• 5K presented by Beacon Orthopaedics: $32 ($40 after Aug. 4)
• 10K presented by Trophy Awards: $42 ($50 after Aug. 4)
• One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by UnitedHealthcare: $21 ($26 after Aug. 4)
• Gapper's Kids Fun Run presented by UnitedHealthcare: $16 (for kids 10 and under)
Online registration closes Aug. 4 at 11:59 p.m. After Aug. 4, registration is only available at packet pick-ups and on race day.
Race start times:
• 8:00 a.m.: Runners and walkers for 10K and 5K (includes the first 1,500 5K to register, all 10K and elite runners)
• 8:10 a.m.: Runners and walkers for 5K (includes remainder of 5K runners/walkers)
• 9:30 a.m.: One Mile Family Run/Walk
• 10:15 a.m.: Gapper's Kids Fun Run
Race day parking is recommended in The Banks garage: BanksParking.com.
Race sponsors include: Coldwell Banker West Shell, Beacon Orthopaedics, Cintas, UnitedHealthcare, Trophy Awards, Buckeye Running Company, Queen City Sausage, Kroger, Castellini Group of Companies, LaRosa's, United Dairy Farmers and 700WLW.
Over 4,500 runners and walkers participated in 2014 generating over $200,000 for the baseball and softball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.