Citizens Bank Businessperson's Special & Nemours Kids Run the Bases
TAMPA BAY RAYS (July 20-22)
MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680.
- The 2015 Phillies Baseball Carpenter Cup presented by GDF Suez Championship Team - SOL National/Bicentennial All-Stars - and runner-up Jersey Shore will be recognized on-field.
- First Pitch & 7th Inning Phanatic Performance: Bull Bullard, Harlem Globetrotter and American Ninja Warrior finalist.
- National Anthem: Jhayda Washington from PAL.
- Extraordinary Scholars: Madison Bowe from Kennett High School and Bill Rollin from Hatboro-Horsham High School will be recognized on-field for their community service.
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 5:05 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680.
- Aaron Nola, the Phillies' top pitching prospect from last year's draft, will make his major league debut.
- Coach of the Year for the Phillies Jr. RBI program, Bill Moser of Parkwood Youth Jr. RBI, and Coach of the Year for the Phillies RBI program, Ramon Castro of R&R Mejia RBI, will be recognized, along with this year's Baseball Tomorrow Fund grant recipients, Felix Agosto from MVP360 Leadership Development Programs, Inc. and Joann McAfee from Southeast Youth Athletic Association. Taking part in the presentation will be Turkey Hill, Citizens Bank and Chase Utley, sponsors of the Phillies RBI programs.
- Player Ticket Program: Chooch's Chicos will host ASPIRA Inc. from Northeast Philadelphia.
- Earlier in the Day: Phillies Baseball Academy from the Upper Providence and Moorestown sites will meet with bullpen coach Rod Nichols and left fielder Cody Asche.
WEDNESDAY: 1:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 11:05 p.m.; Other gates - 11:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP and in Spanish on WTTM 1680.
- Citizens Bank Businessperson's Special. First Ball: Reverend John Swope, S.J. President of St. Joseph's Prep.
- Nemours Kids Run the Bases: Children 14 and under are invited to go onto the field and run the bases immediately following the game.
- Summer Camp Day (Theme Night Ticket Required).
- Salvation Army Day.
- National Anthem: Tune Up Philly, the Philadelphia Youth Orchestra's Educational Outreach Program.
Traffic Alert: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in person at the First Base Gate Ticket Windows.
Phandom: Fans are encouraged to check-in using Ballpark, Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app! Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers. Plus, check out MLB.com's At Bat App for lots more.
Extra! Extra! The New Phillies Wives recipe book From Our Home to Yours, A Collection of Phillies Recipes, Volume 2 featuring new, healthy recipes is available for purchase at the Majestic Clubhouse Store and the NewsStands. Proceeds benefit Phillies Charities, Inc.
Check it out: What's New at Citizens Bank Park this season!