DETROIT - Tonight, the Detroit Tigers Foundation, an affiliate of Ilitch Charities, surpassed $1 million raised for local charities through its 50/50 Raffle program at Comerica Park since its inception in 2008.
The Detroit Tigers Foundation and its partner charities thank Tigers fans for supporting the 50/50 Raffle program.
Since the program's inception, 50/50 Raffle partner charities have included:
- ALS of Michigan, Inc.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Red Cross - SE Michigan Chapter
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Detroit
- Black Family Development, Inc.
- Centro Multicultural La Familia
- Charles Wright Museum of African American History
- Clark Park Coalition
- Coalition on Temporary Shelter
- Detroit PAL
- Detroit Sports Commission
- Friends of Camp Mak-a-Dream, Michigan Chapter
- Health Emergency Lifeline Programs
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Karmanos Cancer Institute
- Latino Family Services
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Little Caesars Amateur Sports Foundation
- Michigan Sports Hall of Fame
- MS Society
- North Star Reach Foundation
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Ronald McDonald House of Detroit
- South Oakland Shelter
- Special Olympics of Michigan
- St. Hedwig Park Coalition
- Summer In The City
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The Master's Commission of Greater Grace Temple
- The Parade Company
- Tuskegee Airmen, Inc., Michigan Chapter
- Winning Futures, a program of Mentoring Solutions
- Woodbridge Baseball Academy
The 50/50 Raffle at Comerica Park continues at remaining 2015 Friday and Saturday regular season home games.