KANSAS CITY, MO (July 16, 2015) - The Kansas City Royals return to Kauffman Stadium for the second half of the season when they host the Pittsburgh Pirates (July 20-22) and Houston Astros (July 24-26). Fans will be able to take part in great events including Mizzou Night (July 24) and the annual Viva Los Reales event (July 25). Great giveaways will also be distributed to fans including a T-shirt Tuesday (July 21) and the final bobblehead of the postseason series (July 25).
Also, please note the Royals will be traveling to St. Louis on July 23, previously scheduled as an off-day, to play in a game against the Cardinals postponed by rain on June 14.
Monday, July 20 - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
Value Monday - Every Monday, all Hy-Vee View Level tickets are just $9, courtesy of Hy-Vee. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, July 21 - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- T-Shirt Tuesday - The first 10,000 fans will receive a heather gray Kansas City Royals American League Champions t-shirt, courtesy of Papa John's (photo attached).
Wednesday, July 22 - Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Student Night presented by INK Magazine - Rivals Outfield Plaza or Hy-Vee View Level tickets are available for Wednesday home games for youth and students with a valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $8. Select tickets are also available online at www.royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include pre-game food and beverage specials available at the Boulevard Grill.
- Local Music Showcase presented by INK Magazine - Catch a free pregame concert on us! Every Wednesday Student Night also features live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Performing during this showcase will be the band, Tall Tales. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, July 23 - Royals @ St. Louis Cardinals makeup game, 6:15 p.m.
Friday, July 24 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Mizzou Night - Supporters of the University of Missouri can join fellow Tiger fans for a night of big-league action presented by FOX Sports Kansas City and Rally House. Fans can visit www.royals.com/mizzou for details or to purchase discounted tickets. The first 4,500 fans who bring their Mizzou Night discounted ticket to the table located inside Hy-Vee Gate B will receive a limited-edition black and gold KC Royals Mizzou cap (photo attached). Gates open at 5:30 p.m. To reserve a group of 20 or more tickets, call (816) 504-4174.
- Buck Night - Every Friday, fans can enjoy a special Buck Night, presented by Visit KC, as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. This Buck Night, the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum will be the featured attraction. Bring your Royals ticket from this night's game to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum over the weekend for a buy-one, get-one-free admission. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans will enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, July 25 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
- Viva Los Reales - Join the Royals for the annual Viva Los Reales celebration. The pregame party begins at 4:30 p.m. in the Outfield Experience. Fans can enjoy live music by Trini Vela and dancing by Grupo Atotonilco. Local restaurants including El Camino Real, La Flor de Chiapas, Palomino's Restaurante, Taqueria Mexico and Teocali Mexican Restaurant will all participate in the annual Salsa Showdown. In addition, Alicia Kerber, the Head Consul of Mexico in Kansas City, will throw out the first pitch. In honor of the day, the Royals will also wear special "Los Reales" jerseys during the game.
- Commemorative Postseason Bobblehead #4 - The first 15,000 fans will receive a special World Series bobblehead of pitcher Yordano Ventura, courtesy of FOX Sports Kansas City (photo attached).
- 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Rivals Tacos for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a standing room only ticket for just $6.10. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, July 26 - Houston Astros vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Kids Run the Show presented by Skippy - This new event will feature young Royals fans who have been pre-selected to help run the Royals game! Children between the ages of 5 and 14 will assist the grounds crew, broadcasters, K-Crew and more on this memorable day at The K.
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features pre-game interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. Fans also have the opportunity to get pregame autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Throughout the season, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that includes four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise and four All-Day Play Passes - more than $150 in value - for just $90! 4-Pack passes are sold out for this day but can be purchased for future Sunday games. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.