1. Beats by Dr. Dre. Get the Beats sound with Dual-Mode Adaptive Noise Canceling, and listen wirelessly for up to 12 hours with its 30-foot-range Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery. It not only sounds good, but it looks good. Also available for some individual clubs.
2. The cap. It's the one authentic 59FIFTY from New Era that the players will wear in the All-Star Game. Retro meets modern technology as this cap honors legends, celebrating a city and the classic Cincinnati pillbox cap. Hey, wear your new Beats over your new cap.
3. Bryce Harper National League name and number T-shirt. Now that most of the rosters are known, it's OK to quickly buy his or any other All-Star's name and number shirt.
4. Mustache madness. Not since Rollie Fingers has the mustache been this celebrated in MLB. In addition to replicas of those large mustaches that are placed around the Greater Cincinnati area, you can dress yourself in MLB.com exclusives like the Mustache Triblend and Mini Mustache Triblend T-shirts, or maybe the women's .
5. Sterling silver pendant by Alex Woo. If you read the MLB.com Q&A with Woo, then you know that the MLB.com Shop star designs jewelry for celebs like Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry . . . and for a whole lot of women around baseball. Woo just added a special All-Star version for $128, and you can get it without the mini-baseball for $98.
6. Batting practice jerseys. We can't get you on the field, but you can choose an AL or NL Cool Base jersey for $99.99, or you can get one personalized with elected players for $129.99. Women's styles are available, and while you're at it, take a look at the same BP jerseys that the USA and World players will be wearing in the batting cage before the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game on Sunday.
7. All-Star Game Limited Edition Premium Package. This includes an MLB.TV Premium subscription, a Highland Mint All-Star Game Gold Coin, authentic All-Star Game vintage-screen printed T-shirt, All-Star Game cap and an official 2015 All-Star Game baseball in a ultra pro square case holder. You will also receive a free MLB.com mobile remote phone charger ($25 value). Total retail value of this Limited Edition Premium All-Star Game Package is more than $250.
8. Hooded fleeces. Because today's Midsummer Classic is tomorrow's midwinter sweatshirt.
9. Watch me Cinci-nae-nae. Silento is optional; we mainly like the watch part.
10. Official baseball. Rob Manfred will preside over his first All-Star Week as Commissioner, and that signature also makes the game ball from Rawlings a must-collectible. It comes in a cubed case for proud displaying even when we're in San Diego next year.
The 86th All-Star Game will be televised nationally by FOX Sports (7 p.m. ET air time, 8:15 first pitch), in Canada by Rogers Sportsnet and RDS, and worldwide by partners in more than 160 countries. ESPN Radio and ESPN Radio Deportes will provide exclusive national radio coverage of the All-Star Game. MLB Network and SiriusXM will also provide comprehensive All-Star Week coverage. For more information, please visit allstargame.com.