Friday, July 31 - Twins vs. Mariners - 7:10 p.m.
7:30 - 9 a.m. - Championship Breakfast
Fans are invited to join players from the 1965 Minnesota Twins team including Jim Kaat and Tony Oliva for a Championship Breakfast in the Metropolitan Club at Target Field. All proceeds from the breakfast will benefit the Minnesota Twins Community Fund. This breakfast will be emceed by Minnesota Twins broadcaster Dick Bremer and will feature a retrospective program with 10- 12 players from the 1965 team. The program will also include a Q & A session, historical tours, autographs, and photo opportunities. Tickets are available at www.twinsbaseball.com/breakfast.
6 to 7 p.m. - Photo opportunity in the Delta SKY360° Legends Club
1965 alumni players will be available for a photo opportunity for members of the Delta SKY360° Legends Club, Thomson Reuters Champions Club and annual Suite holders. Scheduled players include Bernie Allen, Mudcat Grant, Tony Oliva, Camilo Pascual, Jim Perry, Rich Reese, Rich Rollins and Al Worthington (subject to change).
A special pregame ceremony will highlight alumni players' work in the community and feature a ceremonial first pitch by Twins pitcher Jim Kaat.
Saturday, Aug. 1 - Twins vs. Mariners at 6:10 p.m.
Giveaway - The first 10,000 fans at that day's game will receive a vintage 1965 Twins bobblehead courtesy of Kwik Trip
4 to 5 p.m. - Photo opportunity
Several 1965 alumni players will be available for photo opportunities at various locations around Target Field. Scheduled players include Bernie Allen, Jerry Fosnow, Mudcat Grant, Jim Kaat, Jerry Kindall, Andy Kosco, Jim Merritt, Hal Naragon, Mel Nelson, Joe Nossek, Tony Oliva, Camilo Pascual, Jim Perry, Frank Quilici, Rich Reese, Garry Roggenburk, Rich Rollins, John Sevcik, Dick Stigman, Al Worthington and Sandy Valdespino (subject to change).
- A special pregame ceremony, emceed by Twins Broadcaster Dick Bremer, will feature more than 20 players from the 1965 Twins team.
- Members of the 1965 team will throw out ceremonial first pitches
- The National Anthem will be performed by Maria Versalles (granddaughter of Zoilo Versalles) and Rick Oliva (son of Tony Oliva)
- "Take me out to the ballgame" will be sung during the 7th inning stretch by Twins fans who have been season ticket holders since 1965.
- The Twins Territory Flag will be raised by Mike Haglund, Twins season ticket holder since 1965.
- The American Flag will be raised by Gary Gliniany, who works in Guest Services for the Minnesota Twins. Gary is a retired Navy Fireman First Class who served in 1965 and was stationed aboard the aircraft carrier USS Randolph, which was the recovery ship for Alan Shepard and John Glen in their historic space flight.
Season, group and single-game tickets for the 1965 AL Championship Weekend and the remainder of the 2015 season at Target Field are now available at www.twinsbaseball.com, by calling 612-33-TWINS (612-338-9467) or 800-33-TWINS (800-338-9467), or in-person at the Target Field Ticket Office and at Twins Pro Shops located in Apple Valley, Roseville and Minnetonka.