Wednesday, July 1, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Minnesota Twins, 12:35 p.m. (Student Discount Day, Senior Citizen Special, Business Day Special, Mustache Appreciation Game)
• Anderson Monarchs: The Anderson Monarchs Baseball Team from Philadelphia will be honored on the field during pregame ceremonies. The team of 13 and 14-year olds is on a 23-day, 21-city barnstorming bus tour and features seven players from the Taney Dragons team that reached last summer's Little League World Series including Mo'ne Davis, the first girl to win a game at the LLWS. The Monarchs will scrimmage players from the Six Men Tigers (from Evanston and Walnut Hills) and the Avondale A's at the P&G Cincinnati MLB Urban Youth Academy starting at 6:15 p.m.
Thursday, July 2, 2015 - Today is the final day to #VoteReds in the 2015 Esurance MLB All-Star Game Ballot. Fans can vote up to 35 times at reds.com per e-mail address or Todd Frazier and the Reds to make sure the Redlegs are represented in the starting lineup for the Midsummer Classic here at GABP on July 14. Voting ends at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Friday, July 3, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday, Mustache Appreciation Game)
• Fireworks Friday featuring the Cincinnati Pops: The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, conducted by John Morris Russell, will play a post-game concert from the Kroger Fan Zone and will be shown on the videoboard for all fans to see. The last 15 minutes of the concert will accompany the Rozzi's Famous Fireworks show, which is presented by Coca-Cola. The Pops Brass Ensemble also will perform the National Anthem during pregame ceremonies and "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" during the 7th Inning Stretch. (Due to the Pops concert, the Fan Zone Wiffle ball field will be closed to fans on Friday night.)
• Club Red Friday Night Party: Club Red members and their friends are invited to a party in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third through sixth innings. Parties are presented by Coca-Cola and feature entertainment by Kiss 107, raffle prizes and more. Club Red is for fans ages 13-17.
Saturday, July 4, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:15 p.m. (Super Saturday, Military Appreciation Game, Mustache Appreciation Game)
• Independence Day Fireworks Show: Post-game fireworks show with patriotic soundtrack starting approximately 15 minutes after the end of the game. Presented by Missouri Division of Tourism.
• 2015 All-Star Tote Bag: As part of Super Saturdays, free bag featuring the 2015 MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo to all fans. Presented by MLB Network.
• Military Appreciation Day: Tonight is the fifth Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season, presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Many of today's pregame and in-game activities will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard.
• Stars & Stripes Uniforms: The Reds and all MLB teams will wear special edition "Stars & Stripes" jerseys and caps on Independence Day. MLB will donate all net proceeds to the Welcome Back Veterans Fund for each jersey and cap sold.
Sunday, July 5, 2015 - Cincinnati Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday, Mustache Appreciation Game)
• Kids Poster: Kids 14 and younger will receive a free Brandon Phillips poster, presented by Meijer.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand: reds.com/tickets
• All-Star Mondays: For every Monday Reds home game, fans can purchase a package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and a commemorative baseball featuring an MLB® ALL-STAR GAME® logo for only $25, presented by Tri-State Chevy Dealers. For the month of June the featured baseball honors the 1970 Midsummer Classic: reds.com/Mondays.
• Senior Citizen Specials: For select games (including June 29 and July 1) fans 60 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only. Some restrictions apply. Presented by Tri-State Centers For Sight: reds.com/Seniors.
• Mustache Appreciation Games: For all Reds home games June 17-July 5, fans can purchase a ticket package that includes a custom mustache pint glass and a Field Box or View Level ticket. Must purchase ticket through this package to receive pint glass. Limited number of packages available only at reds.com/Mustache.
• All-Star T-Shirt Tuesdays: For all Tuesday Reds home games, fans can purchase a $25 package that includes a Terrace Line ticket and an exclusive All-Star-themed T-shirt featuring a Reds player, presented by Rice Krispies Treats. The June T-shirt features Johnny Cueto: reds.com/Tuesdays.
• Business Day Specials: For all 12:35 p.m. weekday Paycor Business Day Special games, get a View Level seat loaded with $10 in concession credits for just $20: reds.com/SkipWork.
• Student Discount Days: Students of all ages can enjoy discount tickets to all Wednesday home games this season, courtesy of First Student: reds.com/Students.
• Military Appreciation Days: For select games (including July 4), pregame ceremonies will honor military groups and fans can purchase a ticket package that includes Reds-branded aviator sunglasses. Presented by DAV, Disabled American Veterans and RetireMEDiQ. Available only at reds.com/Military.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game this season, families can take advantage of two exclusive offers, presented by Klosterman Bakery:
- Get up to three half-price tickets with purchase of one full-price ticket
- Receive a FREE Kroger Meal Deal that includes a drink, hot dog, chips and a snack with your ticket
Sunday games also include giveaways for kids, face painters, live mascot races and more: reds.com/Family.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
• Tom Browning Bobblehead: The 2015 Reds Hall of Fame Bobblehead Series presented by Dinsmore & Shohl LLP continues in July with "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds HOF & Museum on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in July, while supplies last.
• Life Enriching Communities Senior Days: Senior citizens ages 60 and over will be admitted free of charge to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on select Mondays this season including July 6, courtesy of Life Enriching Communities.