DETROIT - The Detroit Tigers host the Chicago White Sox this weekend at Comerica Park, Friday, June 26 (7:08 p.m.), Saturday, June 27 (4:05 p.m.) and Sunday, June 28 (1:08 p.m.), and the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) and M-1 RAIL have issued a traffic advisory and recommend planning your travel routes to Comerica Park in advance. Fans should allow 30 minutes more time than usual to travel, park, and enter the ballpark. .
M-10 Southbound Alert: Most notable for this weekend (Friday-Monday), crews will be closing two lanes southbound on M-10 (The Lodge) between Meyers Road and Chicago Blvd. Vehicles traveling southbound on M-10 and north of Meyers Road should take southbound M-39 to I-96 east to get downtown.
I-75 Alert: Northbound and southbound I-75 will have one lane closed (two lanes open) at I-94 for bridge work this weekend.
Woodward Avenue: Remains open southbound and northbound but is down to one lane starting at Grand Blvd. to downtown due to M1-Rail construction.
Around Comerica Park: Elizabeth Street is closed between Park Street and Woodward Ave.
Work this weekend (June 26-29):
- Southbound M-10 will have two lanes closed (one lane open to traffic) from Meyers Road to Chicago Blvd. this weekend (June 26-29).
- Northbound I-75 will have two lanes closed (two lanes open to traffic) from Dearborn to Clark this weekend.
- Northbound and southbound I-75 will have one lane closed (two lanes open) at I-94 for bridge work this weekend. This closure will expand to two lanes closed and one lane open during overnight periods (11 PM to 10 AM) on Friday and Saturday night.
- The Northbound I-75 (Fisher Fwy) ramp to Northbound I-75 (Chrysler Fwy) will continue to be reduced to one lane.
- All parking properties east of Woodward Ave. and FOX Garage / Columbia Lot are open four hours before the game.
- All parking properties west of Woodward Ave. are open three hours before the game.
- It is recommended that guests utilize the various shuttles that many local bars, restaurants, and casinos offer.
For traffic updates fans can find alerts and alternative routes at tigers.com, and visit tigers.com/ballparkapp to download the MLB.com Ballpark app., and fans can follow @tigers and @mdot on Twitter.
We recommend tuning to WWJ 950 AM for up-to-the-minute updates on traffic alerts and closures.
Fans can also check with the Michigan Department of Transportation and the City of Detroit Department of Transportation for real-time road closures and detours at www.michigan.gov/mdot and download the Mi Drive app and visit www.m-1rail.com. for the latest updates.