Wednesday, June 24, 2015-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
- Zambelli Fireworks Night: Fans are encouraged to stay in their seats immediately following the game and enjoy an amazing fireworks display presented by Zambelli Fireworks International, courtesy of ServiceLink.
- Runners Night: Come down to join the Pirates as we celebrate Runners Night at PNC Park, presented by Fleet Feet Sports Pittsburgh. Tickets are starting at just $19 and are available at pirates.com/runners.
- Cupid's Night to Benefit the Children's Tumor Foundation: Tonight the Pirates are hosting Cupid's Night in conjunction with the Cupid's Undie Run. Come out to PNC Park to help raise awareness for Neurofibromatosis (NF) as a portion of the proceeds from each ticket will go to The Children's Tumor Foundation, which focuses on finding a cure through research and aiding those suffering from NF. For tickets and more information visit pirates.com/cupid.
Thursday, June 25, 2015-Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)-Military Day
- Pirates Replica Camo Cap: Tonight the first 20,000 fans to enter PNC Park will receive a Pirates Replica Camo Cap, courtesy of PNC Bank.
- Beer Passport: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event in Club 3000 that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
- Military Night: Come out to support and honor our brave American military service men and women. The Pirates will wear their Military Days camouflage Jerseys and hats.
- 50/50 Raffle: Today's Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, will benefit the Veterans Leadership Project.
- On Field Military Ceremony: As part of today's Military Day efforts, representatives from the Veterans Leadership Project will be honored during a pregame on-field ceremony and hosted in the Pirates Charities Suite.
- Pittsburgh Presbytery Night: Tonight is Pittsburgh Presbytery Night at PNC Park. Members will have the opportunity to support the choir as they perform the National Anthem during the Pirates pregame ceremony. A portion of each ticket sold will go towards Presbytery Missions. For information and tickets visit pirates.com/presbytery.
Friday, June 26 2015-Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves (7:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Tonight the Pirates and Baierl Automotive will host their Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans can party on the street with live music, featuring Cherry Red, along with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Jack Wilson will be the special guest bartender at the Miller Time Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Free Shirt Friday: Tonight the first 20,000 fans with paid admission to PNC Park will receive a Pirates Free Shirt Friday tee designed by Pirates infielder Josh Harirson, compliments of AAA Auto Insurance.
Saturday, June 27, 2015- Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves (4:05 p.m.)
- Block Party: Come down early to join us before today's game for the Saturday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans are invited to come party on the street as food and beer sales will be available. Pirates alumni Mike LaValliere will be the special guest bartender at the Miller Lite Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
- Miracle League Fantasy Camp: Today from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Pirates Charities and Baseball Fantasy Camp for Kids partner to host a Miracle League Fantasy Camp for adults. The event will take place at the Miracle League Field of Murrysville located in the Murrysville Community Park. Pirates alumni will be in attendance to assist with teaching fundamentals and each participating player will receive a custom Pirates Jersey, a Pirates cap, and a Pirates gift bag.
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans willreceive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
- PSO Sensory Friendly Concert, Heinz Hall: Pirates Charities is proud to support the first Sensory Friendly Performance of the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra today starting at 2:30 p.m. Led by Resident Conductor Lawrence Loh, "Celebrate Pittsburgh" is designed for patrons of all ages with autism spectrum disorders, sensory sensitivities and other disabilities to enjoy an orchestra performance in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Monitors will provide open captioning throughout the concert, and quiet rooms, earplugs and fidgets will be available so audience members can control their sensory stimulation. The Pittsburgh Pirates and Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra invite you to make a day in downtown Pittsburgh and take in the Sensory Friendly Performance and today's game at PNC Park. Tickets and more information is available at pirates.com/symphony.
- Starling Marte Bobblehead night: Today the first 20,000 fans to enter PNC Park will receive a Starling Marte bobblehead, courtesy of PPG.
Sunday, June 28, 2015- Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves (1:35 p.m.)- Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, brought to you by Chick-fil-A, and more. Stick around after the game where all kids are invited to "Run The Bases" presented by The Original Pizza Logs, on the field.
- Pirate Parrot Gnome: All kids 14 and younger will receive a Pirates Parrot gnome, courtesy of Trib Total Media.
- Youth Baseball and Softball Days: The first 1,000 players and coaches to register as a team will participate in a special pre-game ceremony on the field. Kids can run the basis following the game. Players and coaches are encouraged to wear their team's jersey. For tickets and complete information visit pirates.com/youthbaseballandsoftball.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by the Original Pizza Logs.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, June 29, 2015-Off Day
- Pirates Charities Golf Classic: Today is the Pirates Charities 10th annual Golf Classic, presented by Allegheny Health Network, at the Club at Nevillewood. Participants will have the unique opportunity to spend the day with current and former Pirates players, broadcasters and front office executives while supporting the many and varied efforts of Pirates Charities throughout the year.
On Wednesday dates throughout the remainder of the 2015 season, the Pittsburgh Pirates will host University Days at PNC Park to celebrate local universities. Students, alumni and fans of local universities are invited to cheer on the Pirates together at PNC Park and all who purchase the special tickets will receive an official university branded Pirates cap. Each University Days ticket includes a cap and a seat in either the Grandstand or Outfield Box areas and are on sale now at pirates.com/universitydays.
The new 2015 Summer Six-Packs, presented by Papa John's are available now at pirates.com/summer and are starting as low as $99. As a special bonus, each Summer Six-Pack plan purchased includes a voucher for one free large twotopping pizza from Papa John's. The plans offer the ultimate flexibility and great seating locations as fans are able to select games throughout the remainder of the 2015 season to make up the six-game packages. Each package includes the choice of two Gold Games, three Black Games and one White game (based on availability).
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, A.J. Burnett, Francisco Liriano and more.
The Pirates honor and thank our military and their families with special pricing on game tickets and more. Now discounted tickets can be purchased online at pirates.com/military with verification with ID.me.
The Pittsburgh Pirates are proud to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and family.
Save up to $10 on tickets to all Sunday-Friday games*
- Save $10.00 per ticket on Lower Outfield Box and Outfield Box tickets.
- Save $6.00 per ticket on Outfield Reserved and Grandstand tickets.
Valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card required for ticket window purchases.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
The Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffle, supported by Rivers Casino, is back for the 2015 season. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5,10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn, announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on http://pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
2015 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club, brought to you by Chick-fil-A, is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit
pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
Pro-Rated Full Season, 41-game and 20-game season ticket memberships are available for the 2015 season. Guarantee seats for the biggest games this season, discounted ticket prices, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing a season ticket plan, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.
For select games during the 2015 season, students with a valid college email address can receive a special discount of up to $10 off the advance ticket price of select games. For complete information and to register a valid email go to pirates.com/student.
For a complete list of the 2015 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.