Thursday, June 18 - Milwaukee Brewers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of GordoNation, a special seating section in left field reserved for die-hard Alex Gordon fans on Thursday home games throughout the season. Fans who already purchased tickets for the sold-out section will receive a lower-level ticket in left field and the first of three Charlie Hustle brand GordoNation t-shirts (photo attached). For details, visit www.royals.com/specialevents.
- All You Can Eat Seats - During select Thursday home games throughout the season, fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 319 - 325), which includes unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $45 per seat! Tickets are sold-out for the event this night. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
Friday, June 19 - Boston Red Sox vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Celebrity Softball Game presented by Big Slick - The Royals host Kansas City natives Paul Rudd, Rob Riggle, Jason Sudeikis, Eric Stonestreet and David Koechner, as well as other celebrity guests, for a softball game on the field at Kauffman Stadium. All gates open early at 4:30 p.m. with the game set to begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Buck Night - Every Friday, fans can enjoy a special Buck Night, presented by Visit KC, as hot dogs and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Summer Fireworks - Fans will enjoy a spectacular fireworks show, presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi, after the game.
Saturday, June 20 - Boston Red Sox vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
- Commemorative Postseason Bobblehead #3 - The first 15,000 fans will receive a special American League Championship Series Mike Moustakas bobblehead, courtesy of Pepsi (photo attached).
- 610 Saturday - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pre-game festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Stadium Dog for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a standing room only ticket for just $6.10. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, June 21 - Boston Red Sox vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Men's BBQ Apron - To celebrate Father's Day, the first 10,000 men will receive a men's BBQ apron, courtesy of Academy Sports + Outdoors (photo attached).
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features pregame interactive kids entertainment plus face painters and caricature or balloon artists in the Outfield Experience. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. Fans also have the opportunity to get pre-game autographs from select players by the Royals dugout. Throughout the season, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that includes four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise and four All-Day Play Passes - more than $150 in value - for just $90! 4-Pack passes are sold out for this day but can be purchased for future Sunday games. For more information, visit www.royals.com/sunday.
- Skippy Fun Run - All fans 14 and under can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.