In addition to Friday's fireworks show and Saturday's Sonny Gray Solar-Powered Gnome Giveaway, the homestand features Wednesday's Pride Night event (special ticket required) and Throwback Thursday presented by Chevron ExtraMile, where 5,000 fans will receive a Dick Williams commemorative button.
DATE OPPONENT TIME TELEVISION
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17................ SAN DIEGO PADRES........... 7:05 P.M......... CSNCA
- BART $2 Wednesday ($2 tickets sold out)
- Pride Night: Pre-Game Party in Eastside Club North at 5:35 p.m. (special ticket required)
- First Pitch: Sidney Burke, brother of late A's outfielder Glenn Burke
- National Anthem: Breanna Sinclair
- Pre-Game Presentation: Pride Night Check Presentation
- Green Stampede Homework Club
- Food Bank Wednesday
THURSDAY, JUNE 18.................... SAN DIEGO PADRES............ 12:35 P.M........CSNCA
- Throwback Thursday presented by Chevron ExtraMile (5,000 fans get a Dick Williams commemorative button)
- National Anthem: Dan Parker, Jr.
- First Pitch: Anheuser-Busch representative
- A's Amigos program visit: Unity Council-Latino Men & Boys Program
- Little A's program visit
- Senior Days
FRIDAY, JUNE 19......................... LOS ANGELES ANGELS......... 7:05 P.M.......... CSNCA
- Fireworks Show after the game (fans can watch the show from the field)
- Topps Friday Family Pack
- CSNCA Authentic Fan Friday
- First Pitch: Tom Joy, on behalf of Hankook Tires
- National Anthem: Stacey Bellone
- Make-A-Wish Program pre-game batting practice visit
SATURDAY, JUNE 20.................. LOS ANGELES ANGELS........... 1:05 P.M..........CSNCA
- Giveaway: Sonny Gray Solar-Powered Gnome presented by Sungevity (15,000 fans)
- Cache Creek Saturday
- National Anthem: Cynthia Anderson
- First Pitch: Season Ticket Holder on behalf of Sungevity
- A's Community Fund Silent Auction, behind Section 120, with partner AAUW Tech Trek
SUNDAY, JUNE 21...................... LOS ANGELES ANGELS.............1:05 P.M.........CSNCA
- National Anthem: Clark College Band
- First Pitch: Sungevity
- Take the Field with the A's program, presented by Wells Fargo
- Pre-Game Presentation: Pitch, Hit and Run
- Post-Game Race Around the Bases, driven by Chevrolet
- A's Community Fund Silent Auction, behind Section 120, with partner Prostate Cancer Foundation
**For additional information about all promotions and special events, please visit http://www.athletics.com/promotions
Promotions & Special Events
June 19th Fireworks Show: After the game on Friday, June 19, fans will be treated to the second fireworks show of the season. As always, fans can watch the show from the outfield grass, but on-field space will be limited.
Sonny Gray Solar-Powered Gnome, presented by Sungevity: On Saturday, June 20, 15,000 fans will receive a Sonny Gray Solar-Powered Gnome, presented by Sungevity. The gnome's baseball really lights up, powered by a built-in solar panel.
Green Stampede Homework Club: On select games throughout the season, elementary school students will visit O.co Coliseum to receive help with their homework from tutors and aids. An A's player will visit and sign autographs for the students as a way to congratulate them for their hard work. After the students have finished their homework, they are able to sit in the stands and watch the game.
A's Community Fund Silent Auctions: Every Saturday and Sunday home game (and other select games), the A's Community Fund hosts a silent auction featuring signed and unsigned A's memorabilia as well as game-used items. The silent auctions are located in the A's fan center behind section 120 and end with the last out in the bottom of the 5th inning.
Food Bank Wednesdays: During select Wednesday home games in June, July, August and September, A's fans can donate five cans of food or $5 to the Alameda County Community Food Bank at Gates C, D, and the BART Plaza. Each fan that contributes receives a 2-for-1 plaza level ticket voucher for a future A's game.
Take the Field with the A's: The Take the Field with the A's program gives youth baseball and softball teams the chance to live out their Major League dreams. On Sunday, June 21, youth players from a local youth baseball or softball team will join Oakland A's players on the field during the National Anthem. Each participant receives an autographed baseball and t-shirt, courtesy of Wells Fargo.
Little A's: On Thursday, June 18, as part of the Little A's program, deserving youth and their chaperones of non-profit organizations will have the opportunity to attend an A's game free of charge. In addition to a game ticket, each child receives a Bank of America souvenir and child-admission pass to the Oakland Zoo. The Little A's program is presented by Bank of America and supported by the Oakland Zoo and Clorox.
A's Amigos: The A's Amigos program gives our community's bilingual Spanish speaking children of non-profit organizations the opportunity to interact with bilingual speaking A's players. Participants are able to learn about the value of sportsmanship and hard work from their role models. In addition to the pre-game chat, each child receives a game ticket and an A's cap. A's Amigos is sponsored by Kelly-Moore Paints.