The first place Dodgers of the N.L. West Division makes their first Arlington appearance since June 12-14, 2009 with 7:05 p.m. games on Monday and Tuesday, June 15-16. Korean Heritage Night pre-game ceremonies take place on Monday and Mexican Heritage Night will be held on Tuesday. In addition, the first 25,000 fans receive a MLB Network Tote Bag on Tuesday night.
Balloting to select the starters for the 2015 American and National League All-Star teams is continuing. The MLB All-Star Balloting Program is the largest fan balloting program in professional sports and for the first time, balloting is available exclusively online. The ballot is available at texasrangers.com, MLB.com, the MLB.com At Bat app, and the MLB.com Ballpark app. Balloting ends on Thursday, July 2 at 10:59 PM CT.
Tickets for the upcoming homestand can be purchased at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, and at the Globe Life Park in Arlington ticket office.
RANGERS ALUMNI EVENTS FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY
Former Rangers catcher and coach Bengie Molina will be signing copies of his new book, Molina-The Story of the Father who Raised an Unlikely Baseball Dynasty at the Majestic Grand Slam Shop on Friday night between 6:00 and 8:00 p.m. Benjamin Molina, Sr. raised three boys who became major league catchers: Bengie, Jose, and Yadier.
This weekend's New Era Alumni Alley features former first baseman Pete O'Brien signing free autographs on Friday from 6:00-6:45 p.m. and Hall of Fame outfielder Rusty Greer signing free autographs on Saturday from 2:00-2:45 p.m. The New Era Alumni Alley is located on the centerfield concourse adjacent to the Captain Morgan Club.
The alumni events are open to all fans holding tickets to the Rangers-Twins game on the specific date.
Game-by-game highlights of the homestand:
Friday, June 12 vs. Minnesota Twins - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- Dairy MAX Post-Game Fireworks Show to Hip Hop music
- African-American Heritage Night with Divine Nine pre-game presentation, ceremonial first pitch by Dr. Marie Holliday and Step Dancing demonstration post-game
- Baylor University Night with ceremonial first pitches by HGTV Fixer Upper host and Baylor alumnus Chip Gaines and Baylor senior TE LaQuan McGowan
- New Era Alumni Alley-former 1B Pete O'Brien, 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- National Anthem performed by Wylie ISD trumpet section
- Bengie Molina book signing in Majestic Grand Slam Shop, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 13 vs. Minnesota Twins - 3:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD Gates open at 1:30 p.m.
- Dairy MAX Rangers Cereal Bowl (1st 7,500 fans, 13 and under)
- Rangers May Player of the Month pre-game presentation to Prince Fielder
- National Anthem and God Bless America performed by One Voice
- New Era Alumni Alley-Hall of Fame OF Rusty Greer, 2:00-2:45 p.m.
Sunday, June 14 vs. Minnesota Twins - 2:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD Gates open at 12 noon
- Coca-Cola Elvis Andrus Stolen Base Garden Gnome (1st 15,000 fans)
- $1 Ice Cream Sunday (youngsters, 13 and under)
- Carter BloodCare Day including blood drive from 7:00-11:00 a.m., Rangers Hall of Fame
- RBI Program pre-game on-field parade
- Raising Cane's Kids Take the Field
- Kids Run the Bases post-game
- National Anthem and God Bless America performed by Robert Brigance
- An Evening with Prince, Rangers Hall of Fame, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Monday, June 15 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- Korean Heritage Night with Korean Cultural Center check presentation by Shin-Soo Choo and ceremonial first pitch by Jimmy Young An
- Pre-game on-field demonstration by White Tiger Taekwondo Team and pre-game concourse demonstration by Korean traditional Drum and Dance team
- National Anthem performed by Yangpa
- In-game $10,000.00 check presentation by Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to Van High School baseball team by Hall of Famer Ivan Rodriguez, end of 3rd inning
Tuesday, June 16 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - 7:05 p.m. - FSSW-HD
- MLB Network Tote Bag (1st 25,000 fans)
- Mexican Heritage Night with pre-game presentation featuring Liga del Norte and Yovani Gallardo
- Mariachi Michoacan performance on concourse pre-game and in-game
- Ballet Folklorico de Fort Worth and Alma y Corazon Tejano Ballet Folklorico performances on-field pre-game
- National Anthem performed by Highland Park High School Choir