Thursday, June 18 vs. San Francisco Giants
- Filipino Heritage Night - Join the Seattle Mariners for Filipino Heritage Night at Safeco Field. Receive a free Mariners Filipino Night T-shirt and a ticket for $25 for View Level and $46 for Main Level. Four dollars from each ticket will benefit the Filipino Community of Seattle. Deadline for purchase is noon, Wednesday, June 17.
- Brewery Night -- Join the Mariners for the Third Annual Brewery Night and enjoy local beers at an exclusive pregame event in the Outside Corner (near Section 330). Tickets for this online only offer are $30 for a View Level seat, vouchers for two drinks, and a Mariners bottle opener (while supplies last). Deadline to purchase is noon, Wednesday, June 17.
Friday, June 19 vs. Houston Astros
- Star Wars Night with Postgame Fireworks Show -- Calling all Mariners Jedi to join us for STAR WARS™ Night at Safeco Field. Fans are encouraged to dress in their STAR WARS best for a special costume contest, plus characters from the movie will be on hand at the game. After the game, a STAR WARS themed fireworks show. More information is at Mariners.com/Fireworks.
- Arts Night -- Join the Seattle Mariners and ArtsFund for a special night celebrating the arts. Tickets are $15 for View Level and $30 for Main Level. $3 from the purchase of each ticket sold through this offer will benefit ArtsFund, a non-profit dedicated to strengthening the community by supporting the arts. Deadline to purchase is noon, Thursday, June 18.
- Martinez Foundation Night with Silent auction to benefit the Martinez Foundation - Main Concourse near Section 128. Bidding is through the 6th inning. Discount Tickets Benefit The Martinez Foundation: $20 View Level and $35 Main Level. $8 from each ticket sold will benefit The Martinez Foundation. The auction features a Nelson Cruz autographed jersey, Early Thomas autographed Super Bowl XLVIII helmet, Cal Ripken Jr. autographed baseball, Kam Chancellor autographed football, two nights at the Great Wolf Lodge, and more.
Saturday, June 20 vs. Houston Astros
- Baseball Tomorrow Fund Equipment Drive - Bring gently used baseball and softball equipment to Safeco Field to donate to the Boys & Girls Clubs of King County, which will also receive a $5,000 grant from Major League Baseball and the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Italian Heritage Night - Former KING TV anchor and past president of the Seattle-Perugia Sister City Association Mike James will throw out a first pitch. Tickets are $17 for View Level and $32 for Main Level. $2 from each ticket sold through this special offer will benefit Festa Italiana. Deadline to purchase is noon, Friday, June 19.
- Silver Bullet Saturday - Free Silver Bullet Saturday T-shirts for the first 400 fans in The 'Pen, courtesy of Coors Light. Music from MOViN 92.5 FM. The 'Pen opens at 4:40pm with Happy Hour pizza, soda and beer specials until an hour before first pitch.
- Season Ticket Holder Early Gate opening 4:10pm (Right Field Gate)
- Mariners Care Silent Auction of autographed memorabilia on the Main Level behind Section 128. Bidding is through the 6th inning.
Sunday, June 21 vs. Houston Astros
- Youth Baseball Day - Pregame parade from 11:30am-12:30pm around the warning track. All kids 14 and under get a Mariners cap, courtesy of Aquafina.
- Kids Zone face painting, games and other activities under the Left Field Bleachers on the Main Level.
- Father's Day Mike Zunino BBQ Apron - First 10,000 dads through the gates, courtesy of EQC.
- MLB Home Run Challenge to benefit prostate cancer research
- Mid-4th Inning Salute to Those Who Serve tribute to a current or former member of the military.
- MLB's Pitch, Hit & Run Team Championships - Postgame.
- Uncork for a Cause - Help Logan Morrison raise funds for Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center with a special event at J. Bookwalter Tasting Studio in Woodinville from 7-9pm. It's also the release of LoMo's limited-edition Washington State red wine, produced and cellared by J. Bookwalter Wines. Tickets are $75 for general admission and $175 for VIP tickets. Admission includes food, wine and beer, and a free bottle of Logan's Columbia Valley red wine, a $45 value. VIP tickets include a private pre-event gathering as well as a gift bag containing a Logan Morrison autographed baseball, autographed photo and more. Tickets are at uncorkforacause.com.
Monday, June 22 vs. Kansas City Royals
- Ceremonial first pitch: 80-year old Dick Fitzgerald, nation's top pitcher aged 75 or up.
- BECU Family Night -- Take your family out to the ballgame with select View Level seats for one low price.
Tuesday, June 23 vs. Kansas City Royals
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Dave Mann, former Seattle Rainiers outfielder.
- Peanut Controlled Seating - Fans with peanut allergies can buy tickets to sit in three sections (View Level, 313-315) with a reduced risk of exposure to allergens. Tickets are $12 and must be purchased by 5pm on June 22.
- Season Ticket Holder Early Gate Opening - 4:10pm (Right Field Gate)
- Mariners Hall of Famer Jay Buhner joins the radio and TV broadcast to offer his unique insights on the game.
Wednesday, June 24vs. Kansas City Royals
Safeco Grand Slam Family Package Night -- Fans can get a ticket, hot dog and Pepsi for one low price, courtesy of Safeco Insurance.