DATE OPPONENT TIME TELEVISION
TUESDAY, JUNE 9.............. TEXAS RANGERS............... 7:05 P.M............... CSNCA
- Free Parking Tuesday, driven by Chevrolet
- Korean Heritage Night (special ticket required)
- National Anthem: Joaquin Miller Middle School Choir
- First Pitch: Chris Atha, on behalf of AdvanTel
- Pre-Game Performance: Korean Heritage Dance
- Green Stampede Homework Club
- "A It Forward" off-site visit to Playworks: Cleveland Elementary School in Oakland
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10....... TEXAS RANGERS............... 7:05 P.M............... CSNCA
- BART $2 Wednesday ($2 tickets sold out)
- First Pitch: Willie McKenzie, on behalf of Comcast SportsNet
- National Anthem: Sinaloa Middle School Band
- Pre-Game Presentation: A's All-Stars
- Food Bank Wednesday
- "A It Forward" on-field visit: carbDM meet-and-greet with A's outfielder Sam Fuld
THURSDAY, JUNE 11.......... TEXAS RANGERS............. 12:35 P.M............... CSNCA
- Throwback Thursday presented by Chevron ExtraMile (5,000 fans get a Sam Chapman commemorative button)
- National Anthem: Rabbit Quinn
- First Pitch: Raul Ortega, on behalf of Chevron ExtraMile
**For additional information about all promotions and special events, please visit http://www.athletics.com/promotions
Promotions & Special Events
Free Parking Tuesday, driven by Chevrolet: On most Tuesdays throughout the 2015 season, all fans park for free as a part of Free Parking Tuesdays, driven by Chevrolet. In addition, fans can go to athletics.com/Tuesday and get plaza reserved tickets for just $5, using promo code "Chevy," while supplies last.
Throwback Thursday, presented by Chevron ExtraMile: Thursday, June 11, is another Throwback Thursday presented by Chevron ExtraMile. At the A's vs. Rangers game, 5,000 fans will walk away with a Sam Chapman throwback button commemorating the Cal alum who played for the Philadelphia Athletics from 1938-51.
Green Stampede Homework Club: On select games throughout the season, elementary school students will visit O.co Coliseum to receive help with their homework from tutors and aids. An A's player will visit and sign autographs for the students as a way to congratulate them for their hard work. After the students have finished their homework, they are able to sit in the stands and watch the game.
"A It Forward" presented by PG&E: The "A It Forward" program, sponsored by PG&E, incorporates a surprise element at the game to make the experience more special for the children and their families. "A It Forward" will host a group of children from the Type 1 diabetes group carbDM on Wednesday, June 10, for an on-field meet-and-greet with Sam Fuld, who also has T1D.
Food Bank Wednesdays: During select Wednesday home games in June, July, August and September, A's fans can donate five cans of food or $5 to the Alameda County Community Food Bank at Gates C, D, and the BART Plaza. Each fan that contributes receives a 2-for-1 Plaza Level ticket voucher for a future A's game.